+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2019 Prediction

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: 2019 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    TMAC hasn’t run it into the ground. We just had a few years where we saw the possibilities with strong leadership.....Dooley gave us a brief glimpse, the momentum lasted a little while. We are now back to normal?

If we had better facilities, we now have them, if we had a video board, done, and people complain how it is managed. If we were in CUSA , done, and things were better in the WAC. What’s it going to take? We have our Jeff Bower in Skip Holtz, many said they would be satisfied with that, obviously that wasn’t true.

What will energize the Tech fan base? Wins against LSU, MSU, Texas? We need better players to make that happen....How do we recruit top level talent to La Tech and Ruston, La?
    That's actually a very good post. Probably your best all-time. Over the last decade, Tech's "management" has essentially removed most of what we thought were our barriers to success. You named many, and there are others. Now it's just time for our Head Coach and players to prove that the investment was worthwhile. It's PAYBACK time!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    First of all, I have been positive about football for far longer than you. You have been bitching about almost everything since I joined the board. Just because you have a month of positivity, do t mean anything. Your negativity is legend. So yes after getting this far into the shit show that is this offense, for this one year I don’t care.

You have run people off the board with your posts, you have run people away from Dfw game watching parties before. You have a reputation of while being a great donor, a royal pain in the ass with multiple administrations combinations on campus. It’s funny because while they confide in others they simply wanted your money too much. Of course that goes back to poor alumni relations that they have never cultivated the money enough. I would never name them because several still work for the university.

I would never leave the board or switch boards for that matter. I love my University as a whole, that’s why I started an academic ship for kids from my area, once the AD proved he couldn’t use my money responsibly.

So your Jekyll and Hyde shit is wasted on me, so go ahead and say what you want from here on out about anything, I won’t see it because after 16 years you sorry old ass is on mute.

The saddest thing is while people who only read this board and know you from that contact, may think wow this guys post is overboard, but at the same time think, well it’s true, that you hold the title for grumpiest poster on the board since they joined.

Your personal friends who you know off the board that post here, will say that’s guys an ass for that post, but they will still silently nod their heads when they read this.

But the one year out of my 42 years as a bulldog fan and alumni, that I truly find Fault with the athletics department will be just that one year, because whoever comes on after Smith will get my support because it’s their time to prove their ability, the next AD will get the same support, the next coach the same, and I will always support the academic mission of the university no matter the president, although I like the things happening academically right now.

But this one year of my negativity is being made infinitely brighter because, for the rest of time my life supporting the Dawgs, I’ll never see anything from you again.

Cheers,
    Wow. THANK YOU, MR HATER! This would be disappointing, if I really cared what you thought. But I don't. Clearly, your post is what we call a "over-reaction" by a small-minded individual, who is apparently too afraid to even introduce himself to me, yet wants to pass himself off as someone who thinks he knows me. What kind of sick person claims to know so much about me, but has never bothered to meet with me, even though we live in the same town?

Why don't you put your real name on that last post for the world to see? Let all LA Tech fans see what kind of person you really are? You deserve it. They deserve it too. You would be doing them a big favor.

BTW most, if not all of your accusations, are absurd. For example, I've never had anything to do with the DFW "game watching" parties, and I haven't been to one in about 15 years. So, if someone has been "run off" from DFW game watching parties, it was by someone other than me and my family. But I strongly suspect --like so many other things you said in your vindictive and ill-conceived post above-- you simply lied again, and made the whole thing up. You obviously have some serious mental issues. What do you think this is, 7th grade?

But, as any long time poster here on BB&B can tell you, folks like you come along every now and then, and show your true colors. Best of luck sitting at home this season!

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

OMG...really

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Some of you on this board need to get a grip with reality

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Attendance is over rated! LOL!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Worse Case
    at Texas Loss 0-1
    Grambling State Win 1-1
    at Bowling Green Win 2-1
    FIU Win 3-1
    at Rice Win 4-1
    Massachusetts Win 5-1
    Southern Miss Loss 5-2
    at UTEP Win 6-2
    North Texas Loss 6-3
    at Marshall Loss 6-4
    at UAB Loss 6-5
    UTSA Win 7-5
    Bowl Game Win 8-5

Best Case (Which includes J'Mar playing like a 3rd year Senior starter)
    at Texas Loss 0-1
    Grambling State Win 1-1
    at Bowling Green Win 2-1
    FIU Win 3-1
    at Rice Win 4-1
    Massachusetts Win 5-1
    Southern Miss Loss 5-2
    at UTEP Win 6-2
    North Texas Loss 6-3
    at Marshall Win 7-3
    at UAB Win 8-3
    UTSA Win 9-3
    Bowl Game Win 10-3
    Finally a ten win season. Maybe even 11 wins if Skip can get over his mental block versus Southern Miss.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

This sort of feuding is what keeps me coming back to this board. Yall keep it real.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    This sort of feuding is what keeps me coming back to this board. Yall keep it real.
    Fo real.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I can only remember one: DONW vs RealityCheck.
    Not sure if there is any other feuding in the last 5 years.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Last night I dreamed that Tech beat Grambling by a point in 3OT. Skip and JMar were celebrating.

It was one of those fitful, stress dreams.

No more microwave burritos before bedtime.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Last night I dreamed that Tech beat Grambling by a point in 3OT. Skip and JMar were celebrating.

It was one of those fitful, stress dreams.

No more microwave burritos before bedtime.
    were any pickles involved?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    were any pickles involved?
    You talking about that one dream where you're wearing sun god robes standing on top of a golden pyramid and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Or are you talking about pickles in the burrito? (because that would be weird.)

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    You talking about that one dream where you're wearing sun god robes standing on top of a golden pyramid and thousands of naked women are screaming and throwing little pickles at you?

Or are you talking about pickles in the burrito? (because that would be weird.)
    yes?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Not gonna get this kind of entertainment on some other sites.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    14-0
    If you were predicting the score of our bowl game, you nailed it.

+ Reply to Thread