+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Season tickets?

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Re: Season tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by DFWDawg View Post
    Got my season tickets. I recall last year they sent the parking pass separately so will be on the watch for it.
    I received my tickets today but not my parking passes. Last year I thought my parking passes were included with my tickets.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

They were all in the same booklet

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Mine came in today.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

Varsity Bulldog SportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to allSportTechFan is a name known to all

Soloman Randle reports Parking Passes to be mailed next week.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Parking Passes arrived in today's mail.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

BTW...

Those same season tickets that you have to pay an extra 100 a seat donation fee for in the special sections on the West Side are available in the 3 ticket mini packages for $75 which also gets you food vouchers for the games.

Two mini packages is $150 for season tickets on the west side plus food vouchers and you don’t have to pay the extra $100 “donation.” I guess it’s not working the way it was intended.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Just wait in a few weeks our fans will find out that they can't stream the KXKZ app outside of a 75 mile radius of Ruston. You heard it here first on THE BBB. Thanks to Learfield and our inept AD

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Just wait in a few weeks our fans will find out that they can't stream the KXKZ app outside of a 75 mile radius of Ruston. You heard it here first on THE BBB. Thanks to Learfield and our inept AD
    Just go here.

https://tunein.com/radio/Louisiana-Tech-Football-s296943/

E
    very Learfield school has a TuneIn page. I used this for baseball when 97.7 streaming was down after the tornado.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Just go here.

https://tunein.com/radio/Louisiana-Tech-Football-s296943/

E
    very Learfield school has a TuneIn page. I used this for baseball when 97.7 streaming was down after the tornado.
    yes I actually prefer TuneIn but it's not fair to KXKZ

Edit: I was on my phone last night when I replied...

This new move by Learfield will eventually be another way to get money out of fans. The Tech App will be available for fans to access game audio, but as Frisco mentioned, TuneIn will still be free. The pay model for audio is what Learfield does to the P5 fans. I expect their first comeback to local fans questions will be that they provide a number of "local radio" stations scattered throughout the region/state other than KXKZ.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

yes I actually prefer TuneIn but it's not fair to KXKZ

Edit: I was on my phone last night when I replied...

This new move by Learfield will eventually be another way to get money out of fans. The Tech App will be available for fans to access game audio, but as Frisco mentioned, TuneIn will still be free. The pay model for audio is what Learfield does to the P5 fans. I expect their first comeback to local fans questions will be that they provide a number of "local radio" stations scattered throughout the region/state other than KXKZ.
    I think they will be shocked at the volume of people that will pay- or that will not pay.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Wonder if Learfield is doing this with their new nlulm flagship in Monroe.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    Wonder if Learfield is doing this with their new nlulm flagship in Monroe.
    I need to check on that.

Go check out my thread on the new way our millennial employees have decided to reduce student attendance.

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I need to check on that.

Go check out my thread on the new way our millennial employees have decided to reduce student attendance.
    If it involves use of phones/data, they might want to upgrade wi-fi access at the athletic venues. Current attendance is pushing the limits.

Maybe we need to get a Verizon COW at the stadium on gamedays.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

If it involves use of phones/data, they might want to upgrade wi-fi access at the athletic venues. Current attendance is pushing the limits.

Yep, simple and inexpensive fix. Students won't go where they can't get wifi. So instead of fixing the problem with wifi service, we decide to cut the attendance numbers even more.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

You don’t need data to flash a bar code. Just screenshot it.

+ Reply to Thread