+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: scrimmage notables

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: scrimmage notables

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    I was going to ask about this. My general impression is that Diaco's defensive philosophy has tended to be more of the bend don't break strain as opposed to the Diaz/Baker bring the pressure variety, but I'll admit I'm not that familiar with his history. Just something I read or heard somewhere about the hire - that there will be an adjustment in approach.

But this is good to hear. I like it when we're aggressive. And I think we probably have the talent level relative to most of our opponents to play that way.
    I'm thinking it relates to not feeling vulnerable with his DB's. At any rate, I'd imagine it won't be a long stop for Diaco. Maybe a Diaz type deal where he can resurrect his career.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    You coming to Austin? I don't think we'll leave the stadium with our heads down. We'll play them as close as we played LSU. They might score a few more but they won't run us out of the stadium.
    The way it looks now, I won't make it to Austin for the game. I'll be returning from a week long business trip in Las Vegas the day before kickoff (that Friday). I figure I'm going to be pretty worn out that weekend.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Are you referring to Boston Scott, or J'Mar Smith?
    Reference was to Boston Scott, but it can easily be both for sure
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

SmokeHarrisPic.jpg
    Check out this scrimmage #2 photo gallery in the Louisiana Tech University Athletics media library https://latechsportsphotos.photoshelter.com/galleries/C0000gwYtMAQt2zo/G0000pxPaNED7Tkw/Aug-17

Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread