+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Patriots Release Ryan Allen

Big Dog JL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the roughJL is a jewel in the rough

Re: Patriots Release Ryan Allen

David Lee also played baseball at Tech and the basketball coach tried every way possible to get him on that team. He was scouted by White Sox and Cardinals as well. Also caught some touchdown passes playing end while at Tech. Extremely talented athlete. Oh, and he is my dad! ����

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    David Lee, the most prolific Tech punter is in the Tech HOF. He won the NFL punting title twice, was All-Pro twice, punted a 76 yarder in Super Bowl V and played in the NFL for 12 years. He grew up in Minden. If I remember correctly, he also was the place kicker at Tech.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JL View Post
    David Lee also played baseball at Tech and the basketball coach tried every way possible to get him on that team. He was scouted by White Sox and Cardinals as well. Also caught some touchdown passes playing end while at Tech. Extremely talented athlete. Oh, and he is my dad! ����
    He worked at my grandpa’s service station in Minden on the corner of Pine and Main. My grandpa always bragged about that.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JL View Post
    You have great reason to be proud. I always heard how fine a man he was in addition to how good of an athlete.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I was a huge Baltimore Colt fan. And, an Orioles fan too. Every August we would go up there and catch a couple of O's games and when possible a Colts' game, a pre-season game of course. My Uncle Pat (a C47 pilot during WWII) lived in Rockville, Md. Remember watching David Lee punt for the Colts, never realized he was a Tech guy until many years later.

+ Reply to Thread