+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shuttle to the stadium for UT game????

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Shuttle to the stadium for UT game????

Does anyone know if a shuttle service is provided at a MALL or somewhere in Austin to the UT game and back??

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Shuttle to the stadium for UT game????

I don't believe so. One time I got a shuttle from just outside the stadium up the hill to the I35 frontage road. However our assigned parking was still about a quarter mile away on the other side of the freeway. This was parking for a long time season ticket owner who had to donate a lot of money to just to have the privilege of buying the season tickets.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    Hard to believe a stadium that size with that many fans doesn't have a shuttle!! Two words......chicken s_ _t..
    This is Texas, walking a mile to watch football is considered a privilege.

Here is the shuttle bus map for the game $10 per adult.

http://events.tms.com/events/2018-longhorns-express/event-summary-d3004d011b6341b197430a1422e6ff71.aspx?fqp=true

Here is the parking map. I plan to park on the east side of I35 in one of the purple lots past the baseball field.

https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/event/football201

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

We don't have a parking issue at Tech.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

My first with my host alum we parked at the LBJ Library which wasn't bad. It was the last year we beat Alabama -1999? As I said,the last time the parking went up in price and we ended up across I35. Must have been 2014.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    This is Texas, walking a mile to watch football is considered a privilege.

Here is the shuttle bus map for the game $10 per adult.

http://events.tms.com/events/2018-longhorns-express/event-summary-d3004d011b6341b197430a1422e6ff71.aspx?fqp=true

Here is the parking map. I plan to park on the east side of I35 in one of the purple lots past the baseball field.

https://parking.utexas.edu/parking/event/football201

Thanks for the info. Green for you.

+ Reply to Thread