+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Tickets Sold for GSU game

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: Tickets Sold for GSU game

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    You are tying hard to make this move seem like a good one.

When will they inform students that they won't be able to get in the game with a student ID? Students MUST go through the motions that have only been shared on instagram so far. I guess being on the EllAyeTechSports site is all they need other than instagram. Did anybody tweet it?
    If you call a fact “trying hard”, sure. Its a a guest GA price through knowing a student. I think the normal is $18 and band parent pricing is $13. Its just a small discount. I agree revf, they could go lower.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

$5 for east side sun tanning is realistic...if they include free water.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    $5 for east side sun tanning is realistic...if they include free water.
    Sprayed from a fire truck water cannon?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I think they could set up something nice from the press box. It may even make a rainbow across the stadium.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

At least you know there is guaranteed to be water in the fire truck, that hasn’t always been true with JAS.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar

No way we go to a 102 degree stadium at 2:00 for a football game.

It is going to be brutal at JAS Saturday afternoon.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

TV be damned, there should be no college football played before 5pm in the south until mid October. Maybe have noon or 2:30 games in the northwest or northeast. Nowhere else.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

That was a miserable game, even though we won.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Athletic department schedules the game at 2PM when temperatures are predicted to be 102F to maximize the benefit of those that can afford the DAC and the press box. That old feature-advantage-benefit sales technique gets them every time.

When the Democrats regain power there will be no air conditioned comfort for sporting events. After all, we only have 11.? years before we all die. I am 80 YO so it is comforting to know that I have a chance of dying from climate change instead of old age.

My fear regarding the game is that I will die of heat stroke while walking from my car to my seat. I can't afford the decent parking, and I walk very slow for some reason.

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Take the downtown shuttle, it drops you off right by the stadium.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Athletic department schedules the game at 2PM when temperatures are predicted to be 102F to maximize the benefit of those that can afford the DAC and the press box. That old feature-advantage-benefit sales technique gets them every time.

When the Democrats regain power there will be no air conditioned comfort for sporting events. After all, we only have 11.? years before we all die. I am 80 YO so it is comforting to know that I have a chance of dying from climate change instead of old age.

My fear regarding the game is that I will die of heat stroke while walking from my car to my seat. I can't afford the decent parking, and I walk very slow for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by deb025 View Post
    Take the downtown shuttle, it drops you off right by the stadium.
    You need to check it out, sharky. Friends & family who used it last year said it's the way to go if you can't park close.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

The on-field temp may be 150 or higher.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    In what quarter do we run out of water and ice?
    So was it the first quarter or the second? Our administration could screw up a wet dream

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    So was it the first quarter or the second? Our administration could screw up a wet dream
    Pressbox side had free water throughout the game - they had about 6 gatorade coolers with ice cold water

+ Reply to Thread