+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Declining attendance is the rule, not the exception

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Declining attendance is the rule, not the exception

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    I am 57 years old, probably considered good health through most parameters. I would show up for even semi-exciting football. Nothing that Skip has shown for the last 5 years qualifies. I am staying home... I might decide to watch if available and it is not too difficult to stream.
    I regretted that I actually spent 3 hours of my time today watching the game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I regretted that I actually spent 3 hours of my time today watching the game.
    I just re-watched the replay and enjoyed it.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It's a Friday night TV game at the Joe. We all need to be in attendance. If anything we need to be able to boo bad offensive play calling.
    I am a teacher, I can’t afford to lose my voice like that!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    The offensive product is just offensive. Its not worth driving hundreds of miles and spending hundreds of dollars right now. I would say it’s worth $5 bucks to stream, but I won’t rush home to catch it. I will handle my weekend business and watch what I can.

Improve the product and people will come back. I will come back to the stadium.
    It's a Friday night TV game at the Joe. We all need to be in attendance. If anything we need to be able to boo bad offensive play calling.

I am a teacher, I can’t afford to lose my voice like that!
    You have Saturday and Sunday to recover my man.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

It’s not worth the recovery. Definitely not worth 650 mile round trip, and that’s only form door to stadium, no deviation. They have to have a better product for that.

It’s not worth the recovery. Definitely not worth 650 mile round trip, and that’s only form door to stadium, no deviation. They have to have a better product for that.
    Living in Frisco you could catch a ride with the famous Hogdawg.

I’m actually over almost to Denton now off the lake. I’ll pass on the ride share idea

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

I’ve all but given up on coming to games. Lackluster performance, expensive, a long drive from west of Fort Worth, I’d rather go hunting (oh my, I’ve turned into that guy), and doing something with the kids is usually a better option.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by 007dawg View Post
    I’ve all but given up on coming to games. Lackluster performance, expensive, a long drive from west of Fort Worth, I’d rather go hunting (oh my, I’ve turned into that guy), and doing something with the kids is usually a better option.
    That's a haul from the west side of Ft. Worth. I am still making the trip from Dallas (254 miles), but catching up with old friends is top of my list. Plus that car wash on hwy 33 is pretty good and priced well.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    That's a haul from the west side of Ft. Worth. I am still making the trip from Dallas (254 miles), but catching up with old friends is top of my list. Plus that car wash on hwy 33 is pretty good and priced well.
    Now, that’s funny.

“How was the Tech game this weekend?”

“Well, I got to visit with some great friends and I got the truck washed for $10!”

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Now, that’s funny.

“How was the Tech game this weekend?”

“Well, I got to visit with some great friends and I got the truck washed for $10!”
    And I didn't add that my wife had me captive in the car for 500 miles.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    And I didn't add that my wife had me captive in the car for 500 miles.
    Bless your heart.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

I just re-watched the replay and enjoyed it.
    was our D good or was BG’s O bad?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    was our D good or was BG’s O bad?
    Both. I do feel like our D is starting to gel a little bit. How many times did BG go for it on 4th down on our end of the field? Of course, when they did try to kick, they missed it. I was cooking for a big family party and I could believe how many times they were deep in our territory, but didn't come away with points.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I think our HC got shamed/asked about Baker playing LB so much last week that he insisted on putting him back where he belonged. It certainly paid off.

I think he might have dropped the mic on Dave when Dave asked him about this for the 3rd time in the post game. Dave was like "WTF are you DOING?" last week.

+ Reply to Thread