+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/14 @Bowling Green

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: 9/14 @Bowling Green

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    I couldn't get the game on KXKZ. Messaged them and they told me that Learfield has required them to geofence the stream to listeners within 75 miles of ruston zip code. I'm one of the good guys, it should be easy for me to listen to the game. Do they want to lose me as a fan and supporter?
    Would a VPN sidestep this issue?

Also, we didn’t quit on Abraham, he quit on us.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

FIU back up 20-17 on New Hampshire starting the 4th quarter.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Gnq posted the link for me. I missed the 1st quarter though so I went out for pulled pork poutine.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

FIU beats New Hampshire 30-17.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

I couldn't get the game on KXKZ. Messaged them and they told me that Learfield has required them to geofence the stream to listeners within 75 miles of ruston zip code. I'm one of the good guys, it should be easy for me to listen to the game. Do they want to lose me as a fan and supporter?
    What the ever living fuk.... That's why the game has been cutting off right beforfe kick off. F you Learfield... F you Tommy.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Going through the tune in app works great, but that really isn’t the point. It’s like they have a list of things that they are doing to deliberately to screw the loyal alumni and fans over. Check box after check box.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

You can also listen on the Tech App that you have to pay for. That's what they really expect you to do. Access to TuneIn is available, but it screws KXKZ who has been much more loyal to the Tech family than Learfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Online? Why would they do that?
    They say these our have access through other OTA stations in our region or they can pay for the App...while they whisper than you can listen on TuneIn.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post

Also, we didn’t quit on Abraham, he quit on us.
    No Holtz quit on him when he told him he was not even #2.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No Holtz quit on him when he told him he was not even #2.
    That was a reality he couldn’t handle, so instead of working harder and earning his spot, he quit.

Amazing how so many here pine for a quitter while bashing our QB...who’s actually playing well when our play-calling doesn’t suck.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Holtz's opening comment was he was proud how the Dawgs competed? Granted it was only a weak-azz MAC team, but still, you win 35-7 on the road, and "we competed" is your main point? I don't think Holtz even listens to himself speak. If he did he'd be embarrassed. His dad could give him lessons on proper "coach speak" as Lou Holtz was a master at it.

My favorite example:

Lou Holtz is coach of Notre Dame and they are about to play a good Navy team. And, as we all know, Navy can be very good. And they were that year. Prior to the game Lou is singing the praises of Navy, they had just beaten a Big 10 team, were unbeaten, and playing well. Lou says "We will be lucky to beat Navy this Saturday." Some of the media scoffed at that. Well, ND won 59-7. In the post game presser, a reporter challenges Lou, "You said you would be LUCKY to win this game, 59-7, really?" Lou stares back and in a completely dead-pan reply says, "Okay...we were very lucky."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That was a reality he couldn’t handle, so instead of working harder and earning his spot, he quit.

Amazing how so many here pine for a quitter while bashing our QB...who’s actually playing well when our play-calling doesn’t suck.
    No it was not reality. It was "Skip's World" that only included one QB option. He and his Dad went to Holtz and asked him if he had a shot to "compete" with J'Mar. Holtz told them, "At this point, we don't even have you at number 2". Obviously a true "COMPETITOR" athlete wants to have a chance to play. He is on the long list of athletes who have "quit" with eligibility still remaining at EllAye Tech because our HC prefers a certain brand of player.

Did you consider Rattay a quitter because he left?

Oh, BTW have you not noticed how weak our QB is in the pocket? The guy has no idea when somebody is about to sack him. I don't mean after a 3 count, I mean after a 5 second plus count. I always laugh when Dave bails him out by saying, "he didn't have anybody open".

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

You can also listen on the Tech App that you have to pay for. That's what they really expect you to do. Access to TuneIn is available, but it screws KXKZ who has been much more loyal to the Tech family than Learfield.

They say these our have access through other OTA stations in our region or they can pay for the App...while they whisper than you can listen on TuneIn.
    I'm not paying for free radio. I don't have a problem paying to watch the game, but ESPN+ is blocked up here so I couldn't watch it. Week 1 I was able to listen on the KXKZ website, but I don't know about last week because I have NFL network. Keep this up and it won't be just game day attendance that drops off...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Holtz's opening comment was he was proud how the Dawgs competed? Granted it was only a weak-azz MAC team, but still, you win 35-7 on the road, and "we competed" is your main point? I don't think Holtz even listens to himself speak. If he did he'd be embarrassed. His dad could give him lessons on proper "coach speak" as Lou Holtz was a master at it.
    He says they competed after every game. Of course you competed, it was a competition. You either compete or forfeit.

No it was not reality. It was "Skip's World" that only included one QB option. He and his Dad went to Holtz and asked him if he had a shot to "compete" with J'Mar. Holtz told them, "At this point, we don't even have you at number 2". Obviously a true "COMPETITOR" athlete wants to have a chance to play. He is on the long list of athletes who have "quit" with eligibility still remaining at EllAye Tech because our HC prefers a certain brand of player.

Did you consider Rattay a quitter because he left?

Oh, BTW have you not noticed how weak our QB is in the pocket? The guy has no idea when somebody is about to sack him. I don't mean after a 3 count, I mean after a 5 second plus count. I always laugh when Dave bails him out by saying, "he didn't have anybody open".
    I’m glad you put competitor in quotes! Haha! Put down the hateraid. You can still hate on Smith AND admit that Abraham quit.

Rattay took a promotion. As Andy Dufresne would say, “How can you be so obtuse?”

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I’m glad you put competitor in quotes! Haha! Put down the hateraid. You can still hate on Smith AND admit that Abraham quit.

Rattay took a promotion. As Andy Dufresne would say, “How can you be so obtuse?”
    And Rattay obviously wasn't a good college QB coach. JMar is showing great maturity and QB skills this year. Amazing the difference!!

And, for the record, I have NO problem with Abraham. Transferring was totally within his rights. In fact, looks like it was the right thing for his career. It's just funny when our fans show more loyalty to a guy who packed up and left when he wasn't where he wanted to be on the depth chart than they do to our QB just because they don't like the way he sits on the bench!
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

From what I heard over the radio, Smith acted very positive/supportive toward Allen’s drive.

+ Reply to Thread