+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 9/14 @Bowling Green

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: 9/14 @Bowling Green

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Hum...is there one which graphically shows Arkansas family trees along with the DNA proof they all aren't incestuously related?
    The State Archives is a great resource for genealogical research.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

The problem is getting to places in Arkansas. I point to US71, a main north/south road in western Ark. Try making some time on that 2 lane road behind all the log trucks! North and south of Mena is a killer.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Docman5 View Post
    The problem is getting to places in Arkansas. I point to US71, a main north/south road in western Ark. Try making some time on that 2 lane road behind all the log trucks! North and south of Mena is a killer.
    It'll all be I-49 in the next decade or so.

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Wow and what a drive that would have been, over a thousand miles each way. You never fly on these longer trips? Enjoy the new granddaugters! Congrats!!
    Thanks, already got the 3 .month old granddaughters wearing Tech dresses, blue with state T logo. Starting them out right!!

We've never flown, enjoy the drives, each including a presidenial museum and a visit to a famous author site.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

I’ll be there look for the 5 people in blue!

Champ Russdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond reputeRussdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Surly you didn't wish to see the Klinton's trailer park museum in Arkansas?
    No sir, no way on the Klintons.

We picked Noah's Ark museum because most of the Sunday School class my wife teaches have been there and are Young Earth Creatioinsts. I'm an Old Earth Creationist and want to see what they believe so I can keep challenging them.

Quote Originally Posted by Russdawg View Post

We picked Noah's Ark museum because most of the Sunday School class my wife teaches have been there and are Young Earth Creatioinsts. I'm an Old Earth Creationist and want to see what they believe so I can keep challenging them.
    Ask Soonerdawg to explain sometime how Satan created dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Thanks, already got the 3 .month old granddaughters wearing Tech dresses, blue with state T logo. Starting them out right!!

We've never flown, enjoy the drives, each including a presidenial museum and a visit to a famous author site.
    Awesome on both counts.

I too have been to a few Presidential locations. I especially enjoyed visiting Eureka College in Illinois, where Ronald Reagan graduated and played football. Very small school, but very nice, lots of tributes to our greatest modern day President.

Another nice trip included Monticello. Very Nice home, Jefferson did well for himself. I have also visited UVA.

But one place was very amazing when considering a President actually came from there, Plains, Georgia. An incredible, simple small American town. Hard to believe a man who lived grew up there and lived there when he became Governor of Georgia, then became a US President. Until a few years ago he would still be seen riding his bicycle around town. In the "Peanut Express" railroad station they had a lot of his memorabilia. His mother was quite a funny lady. One funny thing was a recording of him calling her from the Governor's office, the call went something like this....

Jimmy "Momma I have decided to run for the presidency."
    His Mother "That's wonderful Jimmy, what do you want to be President of?"
    Jimmy "The United States, Momma."
    His mother "Oh Lord, Jimmy."

Another recording you could listen to was of his mother being interviewed at his inaugural ball, alongside the infamous Billy Carter. It went something like this....

Reporter "Mrs. Carter you must be proud of your son."
    Mrs. Carter "Yes, he has always been such a good boy. He has worked hard all his life. He gets up early every morning and works hard at his gas station. He would make any mother proud. I am proud of my other son too, he was sworn in as the new President today."

She was truly a mother who loved all her children and did not play favorites!

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Where is Soonerdawg lately?? I've tried messaging him but his inbox is full.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Is there a game today? You wouldn't know it by the traffic on this forum. APATHY, baby! embrace it!

Meanwhile, I can't help myself, Go Dawgs! Win it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You will absolutely love the Ark Experience!! Enjoy and be open minded while there. Go to the creation museum as well as the Ark.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

TMac and Skippy not only killed our football program but also killed some great game day experience on this forum: no longer look-a-like or score prediction during the week leading to the game.
    There hasn't been new blood of fan bleed in the last 5 years or so.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My prediction is that our pillow holds out just a touch longer than Bowling Green’s pillow.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

I fired up ESPN+ earlier and fired up a couple of games to make sure I was still logged in and functioning. But it always seems like when the game I really want to watch comes on, it gives me an error message and makes me redo the login process. We'll see around 4 today.

+ Reply to Thread