+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: 9/20 FIU Game (Red Out)

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: 9/20 FIU Game (Red Out)

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    You are correct that the Jumbotron is not properly used. When I was there last season, they ran a bunch of loud junk pregame, then rarely replayed actual plays that mattered.

When everyone in the stands turns their head to look for a replay, take the damned hint.
    Someone needs to tell the operator that they are for supplement not entertainment. The whole reason it is there is to enhance the game not to put on a show.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I thought Smith had a pretty good game even though he didn’t throw a TD. Him keeping the ball occasionally really opened up the running lanes for Henderson to have a good night.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I think they wanted to get him one. Coach Sloane ripped that headset off on that last FG drive when the intended receiver slipped and fell.

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    It's funny that you say "Amik won the game". I disagree. I'm a HUGE Amik fan, but this was Amik's worst game by far. Amik got burned several times by FIU receivers, and was caught out of place on at least three (3) big FIU pass plays, including the deep TD pass play to his FIU receiver over the middle. Instead of running with the receiver to the end zone on that play, Amik STOPPED after 10-12 yds, and acted like he thought our safety was going to come over and help. However, our safety couldn't get there in time (he was covering someone else) and Amik was left covering literally no one. It looked bad.
    I have to agree. On top of the getting beat a few times, I saw at least one half-a$$ tackle attempt by Amik that surprised me! Just didn't look like Amik out there Friday night!

+ Reply to Thread