+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hall of Fame: Lori Scott

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Hall of Fame: Lori Scott

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

During Lori Scott's days as one of the top defenders in the country, the soon-to-be Louisiana Tech Hall of Famer guarded the likes of USC's Cheryl Miller and Kansas' Lynette Woodard, a pair of four-time Kodak All-Americans and both Wade Trophy winners.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Hall of Fame: Lori Scott

"The gymnasium was totally packed and that blew me away. And Tech beat the brakes off of Delta State," said Lori, who watched an 89-66 victory by the Techsters that night. "I was like, 'How is that possible?' That really impressed me the most. The fan support and seeing how crazy everyone was for women's basketball. That was something that I was not accustomed to seeing outside of Delta State. I was really impressed with Louisiana Tech and its fan support."

Remember this game. Memorial was packed to the rafters and rocking.

Congrats to Lori Scott.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Hall of Fame: Lori Scott

Congratulations to Lori Scott. When I hear her name the first thing that pops in my mind is her just flat out-jumping those two tall girls from Long Beach State. Of course this was back when they jumped the tie balls before the present era of alternate possessions.

+ Reply to Thread