+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Voting Starts Tomorrow

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Early Voting Starts Tomorrow

Okay, I know some things about JBE. I know he is pro life, pro 2nd Amendment, pro military, pro law enforcement, and a devoted Catholic. I know I don’t like his fiscal policy. I don’t like that he claims disaster relief money as part of a surplus. I don’t like that the gas tax is almost never used for road work(bigger than a JBE problem, but he isn’t helping).I know nothing about Rispone because he hasn’t told us anything about himself or what he stands for. Anyone help me out on that?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I also appreciate JBE requiring “In God We Trust” posters at schools.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

A democrat and pro-life? How does that work? The catholic thing is not a do all for democrats.

His pro 2nd amendment is pro hunting not pro-gun.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A democrat and pro-life? How does that work?
    Like this: https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...8165fce75.html

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    No comment on Rispone and Abraham? He’s not weak, he’s nefarious.
    I've commented a number of times on Rispone's tactics vs Abraham.

Edwards is the "nefarious" one in this race. The list is long.

Why does it bother you for a business person to be successful in government affairs?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Why does it bother you for a business person to be successful in government affairs?
    That doesn’t bother me. Look at who Rispone has championed. He hasn’t been effective. I’m old enough to know very successful business men that I wouldn’t trust my dog to. Rispone has been buying political favors for years and now he wants to act like an outsider?

Come on. You know he’s full of it as well as I do. Plus, he acted like a real POS with Abraham. He’s unfit, unqualified, and uninspiring. He deserves to lose.

Come across like he is pro 2nd Amend, but wants expanded background checks. Maybe other restrictions, but not confiscation it limitations on how many firearms, mags, or rounds you can own.

So he refuses money from pro-abortion groups?

He’s unfit, unqualified, and uninspiring. He deserves to lose.
    You are describing Edwards

So he refuses money from pro-abortion groups?
    If he takes their money and restricts abortion, that’s like winning twice.

You are describing Edwards
    I didn’t realize you were so pro-Jondal and common core. Have fun with that.

Rispone’s Party is now citing Breitbart in their propaganda. Seriously? I think y’all should try to reign those boys in.

Funny how Edwards is using something he is now ashamed he was for (Common Core) against his opponent.

There was never anything good about common core. Should I go dig up the thread and see who here was in favor of it?

Funny how Edwards is using something he is now ashamed he was for (Common Core) against his opponent.

There was never anything good about common core. Should I go dig up the thread and see who here was in favor of it?
    Do whatever you need to do. I doubt whoever you find supported it is running for governor.

What’s funny is that Phony Eddie barely has a record and it’s still so counter to how he’s trying to portray himself. He’s an opportunist trying to see if he can cash in on Trump.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Between the "guvnar's" race and the Natchitoches parish president race, I've gotten my fill of politics for a while. That is until next year, the Iowa caucus and beyond. I don't know why I find presidential politics so fascinating, but I do.

Doesn't really matter to me. I've made money, built wealth, no matter who was guvnar or who was president of the US. And, that won't change. (just have to play different sides of the street... )

It’s over. Another phony gets beat because the LA GOP can’t manage insurgents. Rispone was a joke. Glad he won’t be governor.

+ Reply to Thread