+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Early Voting Starts Tomorrow

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Early Voting Starts Tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    And yet, the dems can figure it out. So has the GOP in the past. I get the mailers...they are a mess. Swept by the tides of what "might" win and unable to put forth a vision that's compelling to unify conservatives.

Maybe taking their lumps will make them reevaluate their strategy.
    The dems were in the same mess in years the useless Republicans I listed above won. All those winning Republicans I listed, other than the incumbents, were in the same mess.

It's the system and to a large degree the split cultures of our state.

I have no doubt that if only Repulicans could vote on Republicans and Dem for dems, the Republicans would come out on top in the general election just like they have in every southern state for years.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Good luck dawg80! I’d certainly vote for you if I lived in ENP. We’re working on the LA-1226 & 1227 for LADOTD right now and would love to come back and chip seal and fog seal some Parish Roads for you guys.

Hoping you’re successful, and if so, let’s eat some BBQ and I’ll show you some inventive ways (like we do in Texas) to stretch your dollars over many more miles.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Deal!
    Dawg80, just let me know when your ready to chip seal some of your roads!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Dawg80, just let me know when your ready to chip seal some of your roads!
    Sent you a private message

+ Reply to Thread