+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: 2019-2020 Coaching Carousel

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Kiffin to Ole Miss all but official. Stupid hire IMO.
    Well I am just glad he is finished winning CUSA championships. I do think he will find beating LSU, Alabama, A&M and Auburn a slight bit harder than beating Marshall, Western Kentucky and FIU. Good luck Lanie.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Current Washington St coach and former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach could have made Arkansas competitive in the SEC West. He would have been a great hire. This is not Leach's first rodeo. He's a hell of a coach, with a very unique style of offense that QB & receiver recruits are drawn to. His offenses always keep him competitive with the bigger P5 schools. It worked for him at TX Tech, and it works now at Washington State. Leach also has a deep coaching bench of potential Asst coaches in his coaching lineage. I don't know why Arkansas didn't hire the Pirate (Leach). If he was seriously interested in the job, they should have hired him. The fact that they haven't hired anyone yet tells you that they don't know what they are doing and had no specific candidates in mind when they fired Chad Morris.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Well I am just glad he is finished winning CUSA championships. I do think he will find beating LSU, Alabama, A&M and Auburn a slight bit harder than beating Marshall, Western Kentucky and FIU. Good luck Lanie.
    Don't tell, but a whole bunch of his players on FAU smoke marijuana.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    .... I wonder how many FAU players were suspended for the CCG today?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Current Washington St coach and former Texas Tech coach Mike Leach could have made Arkansas competitive in the SEC West. He would have been a great hire. This is not Leach's first rodeo. He's a hell of a coach, with a very unique style of offense that QB & receiver recruits are drawn to. His offenses always keep him competitive with the bigger P5 schools. It worked for him at TX Tech, and it works now at Washington State. Leach also has a deep coaching bench of potential Asst coaches in his coaching lineage. I don't know why Arkansas didn't hire the Pirate (Leach). If he was seriously interested in the job, they should have hired him. The fact that they haven't hired anyone yet tells you that they don't know what they are doing and had no specific candidates in mind when they fired Chad Morris.
    Plus he did this in Pullman Washington, which I hear is lovely this time of year. Fayetteville would be like recruiting players to a beach resort in comparision.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

True! But dang Washington is gorgeous!
    Too liberal but a fun state to live and visit.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Good point.

.... I wonder how many FAU players were suspended for the CCG today?
    You know HD I didn't hear of any suspensions. And the 43 point beatdown on CUAB leads me to believe they were probably at full strength or very close to it.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

FAU will pick up another good coach. They have everything they need to keep going in the same direction - great location, great market, great stadium, great beaches... even I want to be an FAU coach.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Yep. Leach would’ve been a super star in Fayetteville.

I would love to see what he would’ve done with all that Money UA has at their disposal.

So Arkansas passed on Lou's boy and picked the UGA O-line coach. You fire your coach in the middle of the season to hire an O-line coach. That brain trust in Fayetteville is a forward thinking bunch.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    True! But dang Washington is gorgeous!
    Too liberal but a fun state to live and visit.
    Ugliest people I ever saw, but one of the most beautiful states. Same goes for Oregon.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    Ugliest people I ever saw, but one of the most beautiful states. Same goes for Oregon.
    Total agreement from me. I lived in Seattle as a kid for a while and just spent time in Oregon 2 years ago.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    So Arkansas passed on Lou's boy and picked the UGA O-line coach. You fire your coach in the middle of the season to hire an O-line coach. That brain trust in Fayetteville is a forward thinking bunch.
    Holtz was never seriously being considered by Arkansas or any other SEC school. To think he would’ve been is laughable.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Total agreement from me. I lived in Seattle as a kid for a while and just spent time in Oregon 2 years ago.
    I've spent a lot of time in Oregon. Was out there 6 months working for the US Forest Service(1978) and later for a forestry consultant(1981). And was out there for about a month working for a timber company (IP) getting as much timber cut/removed on the slope of Mt. St. Helens (which is in southern Washington state). They had abandoned the operation in early April, 1980 about a month before the eruption, as the geologists said, "it's getting close!" Then that summer we went back to salvage what timber could be gotten. Beautiful country...not bad folks, just kind of "strange" people.

BTW Mt. St. Helens is still rumbling, minor eruptions, as it tries to rebuild itself.

+ Reply to Thread