+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Dat!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Who Dat!

Saints D was boss tonight!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Who Dat!

Defense wins championships!

It also gives you a chance to win even when you're missing your starting QB and the offense is sputtering. A "money" kicker helps too.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Haven’t seen a team handle Zeke so effectively in a long time.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

The press loves to pimp teams in big cities and/or with big fan bases as contenders each year. The Cowboys, Rams and Falcons were labelled top-tier contenders in the preseason by various press outfits. I don't think any of them really are this year. That said, I am not sure anyone in the NFC is really looking sharp right now.
    I know in the NFL all the teams are good .. but I am just not really impressed with anyone this year (Patriots included -- first real test against a beat up Bills team and they look fallible). Parity seems to be the one thing I get out of the first 4 weeks of the season.

At least the Bills look like they might be turning a corner. Somebody has to make life normal for the Pats in the NFL by being a real challenge in the division.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I had the Cowboys and Rams pegged to be the top two seeds, first round bye, homefield advantage, and one of them to then lose to the Pats in the Super Bowl...

And, that might still happen. But after yesterday, I have taken a step back. The Bucs smoked the Rams, the wounded Saints beat the Pokes. Yeah, just one game, true. Never expected any team to go 16-0, so losses are to be expected. But it was more HOW the games went. Well, anyway, I'll say the Skins suck! But other than that, who knows?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Who Dat! Defense Baby!

Saints 31 Bucs 24

Just keep wining!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Saints 31 Bucs 24

Just keep wining!
    They did it with some style, yesterday! Most of us were going to be happy going 3-3 without Brees, but this team is hitting on almost all cylinders! Brees should be back by the Atlanta game. I would think it would take a game or two for him and the team to adjust to the style difference again, though. No matter what, I would go out on a limb and call Sean Peyton Coach of The Year right now.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Even though it was the Bucs bad secondary, I was happy to see several throws over 10 yards. Really helps when we can stretch the field.

Brees looked pretty good yesterday... 83% completions, 373 yds, 3 TDs 1 INT. He was a little rusty, ya know!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

I watched the 49'ers game and they are contenders. It pains me to say that but that defense is for real. It will be VERY interesting to see strength vs. strength when they play the Saints.

Saints run D vs. 9'ers run offense
    Saints Offensive line vs. 9'ers defensive line

The winner of that game has the inside line to the 1 seed.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

We are bad arse!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    I watched the 49'ers game and they are contenders. It pains me to say that but that defense is for real. It will be VERY interesting to see strength vs. strength when they play the Saints.

They make me a little nervous too. At least we get them in the Dome, which does help a LOT! I think that is going to be the game of the year.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I still like our odds against San Fran no matter the venue. San Fran has terrible attendance, therefore no real home field advantage. The Saints definitely have a home field advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    They make me a little nervous too. At least we get them in the Dome, which does help a LOT! I think that is going to be the game of the year.
    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I still like our odds against San Fran no matter the venue. San Fran has terrible attendance, therefore no real home field advantage. The Saints definitely have a home field advantage.
    I think the Colts could be a tough one as well. Who knew?

+ Reply to Thread