+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Dat!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Who Dat!

OMG! if I were the opposition I would onside kick every time vs. the inept Saints. Keystone cops! Worse, they are afraid of the ball, like it's a bomb or something. Totally suck.

Saints have to be the worst 10-2 team in all of NFL history. Well...maybe not THE worst since we do have a decent defense which once again saved our bacon last night. Brees sucks. Well...maybe not sucks, but he and the offense are anemic. Taysom Hill is the best player on offense. And on special teams too!

Have a feeling the Niners will totally expose the Saints as being the pretender they are.

But...this is the goofy, who knows who might show up, NFL. So, there is always that hope that the Niners aren't really as good as they appear to be. I am rooting for the Niners and the Ravens to both reach the Super Bowl. The Niners only if the Saints get eliminated once the playoffs start. SF is my backup team to root for. And it's Ravens all the way in the AFC. And they play each other this weekend, I think. Go Ravens!

As for my preseason picks....well, the Pats are a very strong contender to return to the SB for like the 20th time during the B&B era! But in the NFC, woe! I had the Rams and Cowboys in the NFC championship game. What's happened to those bunches? Jason Garrett isn't long for his job. So happy to see the cheating, lowlife Rams getting theirs.

So, any guesses who will be Jerry Jones' next flunky? Maybe Jimmy Johnson will come out of retirement. Or, Barry Switzer!

Back to the Saints...our D is very good and ST, except for covering onside kicks and trying to tackle, and for always, and I mean 100% of the time, getting flagged for blocking in the back...come to think of it, ST suck too, only Moristead and Lutz are good.

PLEASE cut Eli Apple! Cut him now! Put in anyone...hell! I bet Taysom Hill could play corner better.

Geaux Saints! Division champs 3 years in a row, woo hoo! Who Dat!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Brees just can’t throw the long pass anymore. And he will be scrambling and getting sacked big time against the 49ers. Need to put Bridgewater in at times and throw deep
    ball or let Taysom Hill. Also Kamara just isn’t right for some reason. Great D!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Kamara is dealing with every RB's worst nightmare...a bad knee.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Ginn and Cook both dropped TDs. This game was not as close as the score.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Kamara is dealing with every RB's worst nightmare...a bad knee.
    Hope we can find ways to rest him without giving up on trying to secure home field.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Ginn and Cook both dropped passes.
    Thomas and Kamara as well.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And now our LBs are hurt for the SF game.

Saints Re-sign Monti Te'o due to injuries

The Saints are re-signing veteran Manti Te'o after injuries depleted the linebackers, a source told ESPN, confirming a report by FOX8 New Orleans.

The Saints apparently needed more depth after starting middle linebacker Kiko Alonso and starting strongside linebacker A.J. Kleinsuffered unspecified injuries during last Thursday night's win at Atlanta.
    The severity of those injuries is unknown. The Saints' first practice report will come out Wednesday as they prepare for a high-profile home date with the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday. Both teams are 10-2.

The Saints previously lost starting middle linebacker Alex Anzalone to a season-ending shoulder injury in Week 2. But they still have the NFL's third-ranked run defense, allowing just 88.6 rushing yards per game. The 49ers' offense ranks second in the NFL with 148 rushing yards per game.
    www.espn.com

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28220115/saints-re-sign-linebacker-manti-teo-wake-injuries-source-says

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Giving up 2.5 on the road to San Fran. Does Vegas know about our injuries?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Giving up 2.5 on the road to San Fran. Does Vegas know about our injuries?
    It’s a home game and the Saints are favored.

It’s a home game and the Saints are favored.
    Oh yeah, we are at home. I guess it makes sense to be favored in that case.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Oh yeah, we are at home. I guess it makes sense to be favored in that case.
    I figure if we were playing in SF the line would be about the same in SF’s favor.

Should be a great game.

I'm still worried about our injuries on the OL and our Lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I'm still worried about our injuries on the OL and our Lbs.
    Bosa is a beast, but I think SP can figure something out.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Bosa is a beast, but I think SP can figure something out.
    Holy chit, Bosa is awesome! Dude can play for my team anyday.

As for this game, typical SP finding a way to lose a winnable game with his stupid-azz decisions. I literally screamed at the TV (my new 81" Samsung mega-screen) when the idiot went for two after the 2nd TD, and the stupid fake punt!

And now starting DE Davenport is out for the year as is starting DT Sheldon Rankins.

+ Reply to Thread