+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who Dat!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Who Dat!

Patrick Robinson has a great day.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Patrick Robinson has a great day.
    We need him to keep that confidence too! That was huge yesterday for us.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I believe Apple being out was a big factor in our win. No more easy completions.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    I believe Apple being out was a big factor in our win. No more easy completions.
    Absolutely

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Hate to agree but I do.

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

When Drew broke the all time passing record he sent commemorative footballs to each lineman, receiver, back, etc. all the way back to the Chargers days. Pure class all the way.

https://youtu.be/UpYFVVEQHQ0

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Drew was NOT selected as one of ESPN's all-time top 10 greatest NFL QBs. Yet, Dan Marino was...hmmm. Drew was not selected because he doesn't win enough? Because he doesn't hold any passing records? Well, Drew has smashed EVERY record Marino ever held and Drew is 1-0 in Super Bowls while Marino couldn't even reach a SB.

Staubach? Favre?

On their list I agree with Sammy Baugh, Johnny Unitas, Tom Brady, and Joe Montana. Which is not to say I don't agree with some of the others like John Elway and Peyton Manning. But, how do you include some they did, and leave off Drew Brees?

Brees has never won a league MVP award either. And, probably won't. I have been a critic of Brees at times, but as a lifetime Saints' fan I have earned the right to be critical of him when he deserves it. Still...do these people ever actually watch football? Have they not seen Brees carve up the best defenses the NFL has to offer, sometimes EMBARRASSING great defenses! It's not his fault, especially the past two years, the Saints missed reaching the Super Bowl. There were failures elsewhere...in the secondary, and then with the zebras. He did his job to put the Saints in position to reach the SB.

Oh well...ESPN can be goofy at times. This is one of those times.

Acknowledgement is based on individual achievement until it comes to Brees.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN has become too political and sucks!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I wonder what type of numbers Marino and Fouts would of put up in today’s NFL...

I mean they got pummeled and still put up their numbers, as much as I love Brees he could of never taken the punishment they took and survived and played as long...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I wonder what type of numbers Marino and Fouts would of put up in today’s NFL...

I mean they got pummeled and still put up their numbers, as much as I love Brees he could of never taken the punishment they took and survived and played as long...
    Marino’s delivery was one of the quickest releases ever as I recall. I just don’t remember him, in his hay day, getting pummeled.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Certainly it was a lot more difficult during Marino's day than now. Comparing stats between the eras is pretty much a waste of time. Marino's stats were staggering at the time--partially because the Dolphins never did have a decent running game with him. And Marino did make a Super Bowl -- he just had the misfortune to face Montana in it.

The only one of the top 10 QBs I'd drop to put Brees in is Favre. I still think he's pretty much just about longevity and has the same problem as Brees -- only one Super Bowl despite having a pretty good team around him more than once.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Well, that was awful. Now on to my annual vigil of fasting and praying Jerry doesn’t decide he wants Sean.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Well, that was awful. Now on to my annual vigil of fasting and praying Jerry doesn’t decide he wants Sean.
    Jerry is an idiot, but even he's not dumb enough to pay what he'd have to give the Saints to go after Peyton (I'd bet they'd ask for more than a first round pick). Not to mention that I don't think Peyton would want to go back to Dallas. That's an area where you're pretty safe, I think.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The Saints' OL got "used" by the Minnysoda DL! That's where the game was lost. But, I still think it's time for the Saints to trade Brees, while he still has perceived value. Find a team that thinks it's only a QB away from making a playoff run, which Brees can help them do for probably two years or so, and in return get a bunch of draft picks and a couple of very good players who can help the Saints now.

It's over.

I do not think Bridgewater is the answer though.

+ Reply to Thread