+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who Dat!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Who Dat!

Oh, and of course, the game ended on another blown no-call, OPI. That was as predictable as saying the sun will rise in the east this morning.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgMc View Post
    Jerry is an idiot, but even he's not dumb enough to pay what he'd have to give the Saints to go after Peyton (I'd bet they'd ask for more than a first round pick). Not to mention that I don't think Peyton would want to go back to Dallas. That's an area where you're pretty safe, I think.
    Looks like you were right on all fronts. Mike McCarthy is the new Cowboys coach. Apparently a sleepover at Jerry’s place sealed the deal...seriously.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Oh, and of course, the game ended on another blown no-call, OPI. That was as predictable as saying the sun will rise in the east this morning.
    100% correct but the Saints stunk up the Dome!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If you told me we would hold Minnesota to 20 in regulation, I would have bet we win by 14. Outside of Taysom, that was the worst effort I have seen from the Saints in a long time.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If you told me we would hold Minnesota to 20 in regulation, I would have bet we win by 14. Outside of Taysom, that was the worst effort I have seen from the Saints in a long time.
    Yep, Saints looked terrible all game. I was ready to move on well before the game was over. It was a missed call, but they weren't making a lot of calls in the game anyway. They were letting them play. Saints should have taken advantage earlier on and it wouldn't have been an issue.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Yep, Saints looked terrible all game. I was ready to move on well before the game was over. It was a missed call, but they weren't making a lot of calls in the game anyway. They were letting them play. Saints should have taken advantage earlier on and it wouldn't have been an issue.
    100% correct. And Brees just doesn't have the arm to low the deep ball any more. He's great from 0 - 30 yards but anything over it's a crap shoot.

Champ TechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud ofTechDawgMc has much to be proud of

We seem to be looking at the end of an era. Brady and Brees are clearly dropping off. They might get one more good year, but it will be more like Manning's last year in Denver than anything they've been in the past. Rogers is headed that direction as well (he was 21st in QBR this past year)

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Drew's arm looked suspect in the play-off game, but prior to that, he looked really good. Payton was hiding his deficiencies, but that's what all coaches do. Will be interesting to watch, but the Saints have to have a true #2 WR and they have to address the defensive backfield. Gonna be tough to afford everything they need.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Just want to mention this...

Saints 38 Bucs 3

Can you say...defense?

+ Reply to Thread