+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 10-7 Coaches Show

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 10-7 Coaches Show

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    I've told you - as has another poster - that the deal was renegotiated years ago. In addition, don't assume that the revenue it generates is all on the athletic department's books or that it's all in direct cash payments.

Also, I think you have good intentions in trying to post information you believe to be accurate and giving your take on it, but please don't accuse other people of posting and spreading "misinformation", especially about Tech's budget or finances.

Literally everyone who regularly posts here or on the other board about our budget or contracts has an idea of what they're talking about. We have posters who range from accounting professionals to individuals with decades of experience in corporate finance.
    What is the correct information?

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Re: 10-7 Coaches Show

Since the merger of Leafield and IMG December 2018, quality has dropped off big time. I always listen to Florida Gator games (who was on IMG) as well as a few other random games that were IMG. Many times now, my preferred teams broadcast will be down and the only one available is the opposing teams broadcast. IMG was flawless. Learfield really needs to improve production.

+ Reply to Thread