+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/19 Southern Miss Game

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: 10/19 Southern Miss Game

ESPN Matchup Predictor
    According to ESPN's Football Power Index

48% Southern Miss
    52% Louisiana Tech

Puppy VADawg is an unknown

I am heading to Ruston for the game this week with my kids. I have tickets but have family that may want to attend too and wondering if anyone has an extra ticket or two that they do not want to go to waste.

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Back to the Leirfield thing for a second. I had posted this back in early Sept in one of the game threads but here is what the big Z told me...

I can't list to the Tech game today - says it's region locked. I'm in Canada is this is the first time this has happened.

Unfortunately Learfield communications has required us to geofence the stream. We can only stream it to listeners within 75 miles of our zip code. The tunein app should have it streaming free though.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Wade_Antley View Post
    Back to the Leirfield thing for a second. I had posted this back in early Sept in one of the game threads but here is what the big Z told me...

I can't list to the Tech game today - says it's region locked. I'm in Canada is this is the first time this has happened.

Unfortunately Learfield communications has required us to geofence the stream. We can only stream it to listeners within 75 miles of our zip code. The tunein app should have it streaming free though.
    Well I guess I am just SOL, I am almost exactly 80 miles ( as the crow flies) from Ruston to my door step. Never made much sense to me to stream it to listeners who could already pick it up most of the time over the air. I know for sure it is geo fenced at around 130 miles out, because many of you helped me this past Saturday find the tunein app and stream the game. By the way, thanks for that help many of you gave me.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Sooooo what is the word on Dancy? Is it that Henderson has clearly taken the #1 RB spot or is Dancy being “Gurley-ed”? Meaning his use is being managed carefully for more key games. Henderson has been fine since he has secured the ball better. I can see the UMass game was a good opportunity to get a look at Marcus more and keep Dancy fresh for the tougher conference stretch.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Not sure on Dancy, I have to say I love seeing Henderson improve each week. Looking up where he ranks in the NCAA stats, he's tied at #8 Rushing TD with a total of eight TDs.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Not sure on Dancy, I have to say I love seeing Henderson improve each week. Looking up where he ranks in the NCAA stats, he's tied at #8 Rushing TD with a total of eight TDs.
    Im just glad Henderson seems to have gotten out of that habit of 1 fumble a game, knock on wood.

He only fumbled it twice this year (once @Texas and @BGSU). Against Texas, the ball got punched out from behind. The BGSU game he didn't secure the ball, it was all on him.

Other than that he's been good with football.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He only fumbled it twice this year (once @Texas and @BGSU). Against Texas, the ball got punched out from behind. The BGSU game he didn't secure the ball, it was all on him.

Other than that he's been good with football.
    ...but not good enough to start. He has been Crafted.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I've been waiting for someone on this board to talk about Israel Tucker and Elijah Hines. Both looked like quicker and faster RB's to me than Dancy. Hines looked very impressive. Very quick. He averaged almost 10 yds per carry on 3 carries.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...8/elijah-hines

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-footbal...ana-tech/90889

It's strange that Holtz doesn't start him even though he's listed at the top of the depth chart.

Last game against UMass he avg 12.5 yd per carry with 3 TD and even caught the ball twice for avg 15.5 yds. That's very good offensive production from one player.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's strange that Holtz doesn't start him even though he's listed at the top of the depth chart.

Last game against UMass he avg 12.5 yd per carry with 3 TD and even caught the ball twice for avg 15.5 yds. That's very good offensive production from one player.
    We learned long ago that Hotlz starts who he thinks/wants to be the best not who performs best in practice and actual games.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I've been waiting for someone on this board to talk about Israel Tucker and Elijah Hines. Both looked like quicker and faster RB's to me than Dancy. Hines looked very impressive. Very quick. He averaged almost 10 yds per carry on 3 carries.

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...8/elijah-hines

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-footbal...ana-tech/90889
    Yes. Both of these guys are doing great. I think Tucker should be back 100 percent. I assume he was sick the past few weeks. A Henderson/Tucker combo is needed for this weekend.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Yes. Both of these guys are doing great. I think Tucker should be back 100 percent. I assume he was sick the past few weeks. A Henderson/Tucker combo is needed for this weekend.
    Mono. At least that what Holtz said on postgame

The kissing disease

+ Reply to Thread