+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hi guys

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Hi guys

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    There's two ways to look at this year's record. Yes we could be the worst 5-1 football team in history, OR we could be simply winning the close games that we lost in years past.

- Remember all those 1-pt losses 2 years ago to UAB, South Carolina, UNT and of course, our OT loss to USM? That was painful. Maybe that's NOT happening this year.

- Remember the WTF games in years past when LA Tech lost to lesser talented teams like Tulane, NSU, ODU, USM (yes, USM) and MTSU? Maybe we're past that now.

All I know is, we're 5-1 now, and coming off a huge win over an awful team, the likes of which we always struggled with in years past. Maybe Tech has turned a corner, and maybe the more wins these guys rack up, the more confident they get? And the more confident they get, well........you know that's how champions are sometimes built. Remember, LA Tech's 2011 team started out weak, went on a 7-game win streak, and won the WAC.
    I also believe this to be true.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    The Dawgs will win and a lot of the posters here will be complaining about how soft CUSA is and we are still not a good team. We have never had great attendance. Sure we have had a few years above average... the sky is not falling!
    Since all the other board experts are beating their chest..... 😀

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    If we win, that would be our first win over a good opponent. It would represent, to me at least, a significant milestone and turning point for this team.
    And I believe what I said as well in response.

+ Reply to Thread