+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi guys

Puppy eagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rougheagle in the gym is a jewel in the rough

Usm Hi guys

Dear neighbors,

So it's this time of the year again, huh? We really look forward to this being an annual game. And it's also my annual time to come to this board. But it's different this year. I see people on here talking about watching on TV or listening online/radio. Folks posting about not going to the game or seem worried about rain bc we seem to bring rain to Ruston when we come (and it sometimes resembles the scoreboard for LaTech faithful). This year there's no one predicting a 50-point Dog win or "what you will do to us." We have a good thing going and this board needs to, nay - must, I say, start being extremely cocky and start blasting us. Keep the karma the same. We need some type of bulletin board material to post. Please. Please, at least two or three of you reply and call me some type of clever name or predict our imminent doom. I'll throw the first shot in an open attempt to lure you into some type of smack. Here..."Hey Tech. We are your daddy." There. Blast away.

Thanks in advance.
    See ya Saturday.
    XOXO, EITG

PS Change our logo on your icon list or Iowa may sue you, too...

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: Hi guys

Smack talk? We’re a pretty defeated bunch lately. In fact, I’d be willing to bet we’re the most depressed fan base of a team with only one loss.

And, USM has had our number.

Very impressive what y’all have been able to do with our second string QB.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

The only trash talk here is directed at our own team.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I’d be willing to bet we’re the most depressed fan base of a team with only one loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    The only trash talk here is directed at our own team.
    Sad but true as the dreaded Eeyore herd mentality has so infected BB&B the past years.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

We're the worst 5-1 team in the nation. I think we're about to be the worst 5-2 team in the nation. Hope not! I'd rather be the worst 6-1 team in the nation, but that's not up to me. The coaches/players have that on them.

I had every intention of being there Saturday but now some political/business events have popped up that day. Yes, it is NSU's Homecoming, not that I care about that, but two VERY POWERFUL folks will be in attendance at a reception and I have been strongly urged to be there. Hate it, but have to remind myself that at the end of the day a football game is just...a game.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Looking forward to the game but not getting my hopes up about the final score. Holtz has killed my enthusiasm.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle in the gym View Post
    We have a good thing going and this board needs to, nay - must, I say, start being extremely cocky and start blasting us. Keep the karma the same. We need some type of bulletin board material to post. Please. Please, at least two or three of you reply and call me some type of clever name or predict our imminent doom.
    ur mom gay.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Ward’s sucks!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

So, you basically hang out in gyms?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    We're the worst 5-1 team in the nation. I think we're about to be the worst 5-2 team in the nation. Hope not! I'd rather be the worst 6-1 team in the nation, but that's not up to me. The coaches/players have that on them.
    There's two ways to look at this year's record. Yes we could be the worst 5-1 football team in history, OR we could be simply winning the close games that we lost in years past.

- Remember all those 1-pt losses 2 years ago to UAB, South Carolina, UNT and of course, our OT loss to USM? That was painful. Maybe that's NOT happening this year.

- Remember the WTF games in years past when LA Tech lost to lesser talented teams like Tulane, NSU, ODU, USM (yes, USM) and MTSU? Maybe we're past that now.

All I know is, we're 5-1 now, and coming off a huge win over an awful team, the likes of which we always struggled with in years past. Maybe Tech has turned a corner, and maybe the more wins these guys rack up, the more confident they get? And the more confident they get, well........you know that's how champions are sometimes built. Remember, LA Tech's 2011 team started out weak, went on a 7-game win streak, and won the WAC.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    There's two ways to look at this year's record. Yes we could be the worst 5-1 football team in history, OR we could be simply winning the close games that we lost in years past.

- Remember all those 1-pt losses 2 years ago to UAB, South Carolina, UNT and of course, our OT loss to USM? That was painful. Maybe that's NOT happening this year.

- Remember the WTF games in years past when LA Tech lost to lesser talented teams like Tulane, NSU, ODU, USM (yes, USM) and MTSU? Maybe we're past that now.

All I know is, we're 5-1 now, and coming off a huge win over an awful team, the likes of which we always struggled with in years past. Maybe Tech has turned a corner, and maybe the more wins these guys rack up, the more confident they get? And the more confident they get, well........you know that's how champions are sometimes built. Remember, LA Tech's 2011 team started out weak, went on a 7-game win streak, and won the WAC.
    HD is channeling all kinds of positive waves, baby! Ya gotta love it!

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

“You know where the weight room is?...I’ll check it out.”

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I was thinking about making a “WELCOME HOME DADDY” sign for the game.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Your Mother was a hamster, and your Father smelt of elderberries!

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    I was thinking about making a “WELCOME HOME DADDY” sign for the game.
    Where is the LIKE button?

+ Reply to Thread