+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Holtz got a mention - but Illinois?

Varsity Bulldog kfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the roughkfj is a jewel in the rough

Holtz got a mention - but Illinois?

Holtz is mentioned here as a potential candidate for the Illinois job.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/college-football-hot-seat-who-is-in-danger-of-losing-their-job-041849433.html

T
    houghts? Could it happen?

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Holtz got a mention - but Illinois?

If Holtz wanted it, I think he can get it. I think Holtz probably interviews well and is likeable in the coaching world.

I know it's gonna be tougher recruiting up there vs the South with hot beds of talent in LA and TX.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    If Holtz wanted it, I think he can get it. I think Holtz probably interviews well and is likeable in the coaching world.

I know it's gonna be tougher recruiting up there vs the South with hot beds of talent in LA and TX.
    The problem is, Illinois is traditionally a grave yard for coaches.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

His name was mentioned as a space filler. He's not even in the same league as most of the others mentioned. A program builder?

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Mississippi State fans appear to really want Bill Clark on their board. 2 of the guys listed run the option. Would a Big 10 team run the option in this day and age?

+ Reply to Thread