+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Condolences to former Tech QB Steve Ensminger, Jr

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Condolences to former Tech QB Steve Ensminger, Jr

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Condolences to former Tech QB Steve Ensminger, Jr

Carley McCord and her sister Kaylie are both NSU grads, former students of my wife's...and both were friends of ours. Carley has been to my house for a school-related event. My wife just spoke to Kaylie by phone this morning. There are no words.

And there is this...

Kaylie McCord recruited my youngest son to come work for ADP. It was Kaylie that called us, that week, asking if we had heard from our son. We learned my son had been murdered...
    Now Kaylie is leaning on my wife for guidance on how to deal with these life-changing tragedies. You don't "deal" with them...you just survive them the best you can.

I can relate to what Carley's parents are going through...every parent's worst nightmare.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I can relate to what Carley's parents are going through...every parent's worst nightmare.
    You and your wife have dealt with more tragedy than most of us can even imagine. Thanks for sharing.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Carley McCord and her sister Kaylie are both NSU grads, former students of my wife's...and both were friends of ours. Carley has been to my house for a school-related event. My wife just spoke to Kaylie by phone this morning. There are no words.

And there is this...

Kaylie McCord recruited my youngest son to come work for ADP. It was Kaylie that called us, that week, asking if we had heard from our son. We learned my son had been murdered...
    Now Kaylie is leaning on my wife for guidance on how to deal with these life-changing tragedies. You don't "deal" with them...you just survive them the best you can.

Very sorry that you and your wife have had to go thru a tragedy like this, Jim. I can't imagine the pain. I remember you sharing this story a while back. Our thoughts and prayers will be with your family, as well as the Ensminger and McCord families.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

So glad you both have been there to help
    comfort each other’s families.
    Prayers to all.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    somehow in my many years of following Tech Sports, I forgot. When was Steve Ensminger, Jr a QB at Tech?

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    somehow in my many years of following Tech Sports, I forgot. When was Steve Ensminger, Jr a QB at Tech?
    Backup for several years after graduating from West Monroe, Auburn in 2006-2007 (with dad), 2007-2011

Named starter one year, but never saw the field.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Named starter one year, but never saw the field.
    Battled moderate to severe clinical anxiety, according to Ruston whispers & innuendo. A natural athlete, but hard to stay sharp on the field with a headful of xanax.

In any case, I sure hate it for him. Cant imagine ...

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

And there is this...

It breaks my heart to hear about what you and your wife had to go thru.
    My condolences!

+ Reply to Thread