+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Abraham Butt Lickers

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

Re: Abraham Butt Lickers

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    We've been sending a steady stream of players to the NFL over the last few years, but have only even sniffed the championship once, and our attendance and enthusiasm continues to fall. The players can have their faults sometimes but they're not where the issue lies.
    I think perhaps you misread what I wrote. I was thanking our players for keeping us above where the administration's vision seems to be. I was replying to your post about vision.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    I think perhaps you misread what I wrote. I was thanking our players for keeping us above where the administration's vision seems to be. I was replying to your post about vision.
    I'm agreeing with you. Our players are good. But they can't overcome the lack of vision.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, I think I am starting to come to terms with the fact that we'll never have the vision necessary to be a Boise, or a UCF, or make any kind of a national wave.

Maybe that makes me mediocre. But mostly I'm just tired.
    Man, you are too young to be tired.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm agreeing with you. Our players are good. But they can't overcome the lack of vision.
    I truly think the overall vision is the same. It's the appearance of a slower application process getting there, the region of the country and mindset of that area that makes us all inpatient.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Man, you are too young to be tired.
    I have twin toddlers. I feel like I'm a million years old.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I have twin toddlers. I feel like I'm a million years old.
    I feel ya. I've got a 15, 13,12 and 10 year old, all involved in various activities with school/church/band/sports. Most days I feel like a zombie.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Thanks for NOTHING J'Mar. We invested 5 years in you, and you did the stupidest thing any football player has ever done in LA Tech history. You earned a 2-game suspension on the eve of our biggest game of the season, and in perhaps our best season ever. Gee thanks. Good riddance.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I was waiting for this thread to pop up again Do we need a Smith butt lickers thread?

+ Reply to Thread