+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Regular Season Win?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Biggest Regular Season Win?

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree with this 100%. Yesterday was SO MUCH FUN!!!

The home crowds need to come back to JAS. It's worth it when the 'Dogs play like they did against USM and UMASS. Fun times!
    Just like the old days with traditional TECH aggressive play on all fronts.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Biggest Regular Season Win?

Our DL had a great game vs. USM. We had 12 TFLs, and our THREE guys were terrorizing their FIVE OL all day. I love it!!! I get excited about great defense. Yes, Amick was all-world out there. Such a great, heady player. Will be playing on Sundays. But football is a team game and it takes all 11 guys pulling together. The D was awesome in the 2nd half. They got 3, but that was only after a fumble set them up in great field position.

Again, watch the replay and focus on our DL. AWESOME game by those guys. So proud of 'em!

+ Reply to Thread