+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: 10/26 @UTEP Game

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Re: 10/26 @UTEP Game

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    ...How 'bout some specifics? You've done nothing but criticize, condemn and complain since you joined this thread, while supplying absolutely NO facts or evidence to support your silly stance.

You're the worst offender.
    All I need to do is merely suggest that you read your own posts. They will support my case.

Big Dog sharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nicesharky is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    You Kool-Aid drinkers can take lessons from Champion110. His eternal optimism is "funny." I mean that in a complimentary way. He doesn't bash those who don't live at the top of the "All is Well!" mountain, like he does.

I'm a hopeless pragmatist. For instance, when I look at the loss to Texas, I see a 3-loss team that is sinking fast, yet smoked us by 30+ points. Not good. And when I look at our 7-1 record I see exactly ONE win over a fairly decent team, USM. No rose-colored glasses for me. I prefer to clearly see things AS THEY ARE.
    I know, I know exactly what you mean. Our AD and our HC did an absoultely horrible job picking our conference opponents this season. We do need to take them to the woodshed about this matter.

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Well, I am not completely muted. I read this board each day and post from time to time. I can't bring myself to live in constant pessimism, though, so just post at times. No need for me to engage the nay-sayers. And, no, I am not completely happy with our direction. I don't think Tech is thinking big enough for the future, however, I have no complaints about this season at this time. I just want us to keep winning. I continue to post extremely positive messages on social media and I believe I can spread the Tech name to others better in those forums. Still here, though.....
    Champion110, it is always very difficult to soar like an eagle when one constantly finds himself in the midst of a bunch of turkeys. It is ok if you feel compelled to lay low.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yep! I would like to think that you finally get my point, but I know you don't. Thousands of Tech fans buy tickets, attend games, do LTAC giving, etc. , but thankfully only a few are members of TheCCC club.
    logical fallacy -- true Scotsman

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I know, I know exactly what you mean. Our AD and our HC did an absoultely horrible job picking our conference opponents this season. We do need to take them to the woodshed about this matter.
    Another stupid comment that completely misses the point.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Yep! I would like to think that you finally get my point, but I know you don't. Thousands of Tech fans buy tickets, attend games, do LTAC giving, etc. , but thankfully only a few are members of TheCCC club.
    ....you're STILL criticizing, condemning and complaining. And it's been 4 days.

+ Reply to Thread