+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lane Kiffin not happy with Ken Antee’s crew

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Lane Kiffin not happy with Ken Antee’s crew

He got fined $5000 for a tweet with blind refs with guide dogs.

#FAU Head Coach @Lane_Kiffin on poor officiating in Owls' loss to #Marshall: (C-USA) was in agreeance that the officiating wasn't on point. The term they use was that there were inaccuracies. What does that do for us? Nothing. But they said they'll deal with it in internally.

#FAU Head Coach @Lane_Kiffin on his tweet critiquing the officiating in Owls' loss to #Marshall: Obviously I was not happy with the refs. I sent what I thought was a funny tweet, but I guess they (C-USA) didn't think it was as funny as I did. I guess there's no freedom to tweet.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Lane Kiffin not happy with Ken Antee’s crew

Showing them blind crossed the line. Showing them using canes and walkers would have been more accurate.

Have to wonder if Antee even has a pulse sometimes when he makes his ref announcements using his standard monotone cadence. And in the games I have watched this year, his crew is usually slow to react to plays on the field including goal line decisions and unpiling players after a fumble. That cost Marshall 4 points against FAU when the QB got an unsportsmanlike with the ball on the FAU 1 after it took forever to decide whether a TD had been scored.

Looked like the officiating was equally bad for both teams Friday night.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Mr. Antee was there and not here. He should never officiate another Tech game. What is his beef with Tech, anyway?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Glad Mr. Antee was there and not here. He should never officiate another Tech game. What is his beef with Tech, anyway?
    He is involved with the Indy Bowl and he is an nlu grad

+ Reply to Thread