+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Conference USA Standings/Schedule

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: Conference USA Standings/Schedule

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Man, excuse me for butting in, but its not about you. It is a TEAM goal and stated as such before the season. It is important - at least it is to the team.
    Coaches don't coach and players don't play like it.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Lots of folks on the other board think the suspensions were unnecessary because lots of people do it.

Blows my mind too. Don’t break the rules and you don’t get punished.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

D
    Man, I wouldn't lecture a MD about prescription practices or individual policy.
    are you lecturing me?

Anyway THEarmada is about 20x smarter than I am so I'm actually flattered to debate him.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Because I watch the news and interpret the percentages?
    Cite your work. Otherwise, it's just made up facts.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    Thanks for pointing out where I need to run things back. Talk about sanctimonious condescension. Sad the Tech fanbase treats each other so poorly these days.
    A sign of our times, man. Disagreement on an "issue" is personal to some folks. Respect for others' opinion be damned.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

are you lecturing me?

Anyway THEarmada is about 20x smarter than I am so I'm actually flattered to debate him.
    No. I apologize. I am in a bad mood.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    Cite your work. Otherwise, it's just made up facts.
    http://ldh.la.gov/index.cfm/subhome/54

No. I apologize. I am in a bad mood.
    You could probably get a prescription for that if you phrase it properly.

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

That's not exactly a citation. Making others dig around for your "facts" isn't working in your favor. From the little bit of digging I've done, Lincoln Parish isn't mentioned, and I didn't find much about North Louisiana as a whole.

Here's what I did find.

The population of Louisiana is approximately 4.5 million, with 25% of that population in the Baton Rouge and New Orleans metropolitan areas. While most of Louisiana's 64 parishes have few opioid deaths, there are a number of parishes with a disproportionate burden. Five parishes have substantially higher rates of opioid-related deaths: Jefferson, Orleans, East Baton Rouge, St.Tammany and Washington. According to the most recent data available from the CDC, Louisiana ranked 19th in the country in drug overdose deaths with an age-adjusted rate of 24.5 deaths per 100,000 population. When examining the rates of all drug overdose deaths by parish, almost one third of the parishes have overdose rates higher than the national average reported by the CDC.
    http://ldh.la.gov/assets/opioid/LaOp...sePlan2019.pdf
    Also, a substantial part Tech's fan base (i.e. alumni) has moved out of Louisiana because there aren't enough jobs.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

How many pain pills have these fellas eaten to keep playing? Just an honest question. You see all of these athletes now coming out that their sport had them hooked on pain pills. You also see all these athletes talking about smoking to deal with their pains with little to no repercussions.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

With eight (8) C-USA teams now bowl eligible, who stands the biggest chance of not making a bowl, or do all 8 get to go bowling? Of course Tech makes it in due to having 8 wins. Does Tech have a shot at a non C-USA bowl since the conference can more than fill all of its designated bowl slots?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    With eight (8) C-USA teams now bowl eligible, who stands the biggest chance of not making a bowl, or do all 8 get to go bowling? Of course Tech makes it in due to having 8 wins. Does Tech have a shot at a non C-USA bowl since the conference can more than fill all of its designated bowl slots?
    If CLT and/or FIU finish with 6 wins, they would be last teams slotted. My guess is we end up in Shreveport

Varsity Bulldog bubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around herebubdawg has turned a few heads around here bubdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Seems like if we win and UAB loses, we win the west. If UAB wins, they win the west. If all three lose, USM wins.
    why would USM win if all 3 of us lost? We beat them head to head.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongBad View Post
    That's not exactly a citation. Making others dig around for your "facts" isn't working in your favor. From the little bit of digging I've done, Lincoln Parish isn't mentioned, and I didn't find much about North Louisiana as a whole.

Here's what I did find.

Also, a substantial part Tech's fan base (i.e. alumni) has moved out of Louisiana because there aren't enough jobs.
    Prescription drug abuse is rampant throughout the nation. It's a national epidemic. North Louisiana is not the exception. These types of issues are often "masked" among affluent subgroups. I was playing around when I cited that reference (hardly even read it). In fact, I'm not even motivated to substantiate this assertion because it's basically common knowledge.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubdawg View Post
    why would USM win if all 3 of us lost? We beat them head to head.
    Better record in the West

+ Reply to Thread