+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UTEP Depth Chart

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

UTEP Depth Chart

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: UTEP Depth Chart

Aaron Allen is listed as QB2

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Its happening

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post

Hallelujah! Reason finally prevails!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Could Aaron Allen's good (if short) performances be a motivating factor for J'Mar this year?

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Could Aaron Allen's good (if short) performances be a motivating factor for J'Mar this year?
    I personally buy into the though that Holtz may have been hamstringing J'mar running, due to a lack of serviceable backup. With the advent of Allen, he might letting J'mar off the leash, confident that we would be okay in the event J'mar got hurt.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Lol, You were screaming for Westin Elliot last year.... a few posters said J’mar was the best option, but you didn’t believe it! There is no doubt you are in sales....

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Lol, You were screaming for Westin Elliot last year.... a few posters said J’mar was the best option, but you didn’t believe it! There is no doubt you are in sales....
    And you're definitely NOT in sales.

You got me, Agent 007!! I was screaming for ANYBODY besides J'Mar to be tested as our new QB last year. And the year before? And why wouldn't I?

- Why do you think the stands at JAS are half empty nowadays?

- No, Elliott was definitely not the answer for us. But, that's why I was not happy that Holtz let Abraham leave. Holtz knew he didn't have an adequate backup behind Abraham, but he let him leave anyway. I said so at the time. But some of you just couldn't put the pieces together. Many fans didn't understand our need for a good backup QB. So we had to put up with terrible QB play for 2 years.

We've covered all this ground before. But happy nonetheless, to help you catch up.

I do find it amusing that so many folks like you have now anointed J'Mar "Hall of Fame" status, based upon a one game performance. But hey, it only took him 40 starts to get here.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I’m curious to see how JMar holds up to his quickly returned to ‘Rock Star’ status, maybe not by Holtz’s proclaiming this time around but rather some people here. In my opinion, one good game, not even a great game, does not automatically make for a top tier QB.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I have bad news. There’s a new rock star: Malik Stanley. He was dubbed as such in this week’s presser.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have a feeling Malik is a different story. He made a bunch of great catches when the ball wasn’t put in the most ideal spot. Not saying anything bad about J’Mars effort, but Malik came back to the ball or contorted to make some catches that some of our guys couldn’t make. Hebert is a stud too. I hope these newly realized weapons will be on the field at the same time as Hardy and Powell. Can’t double team if you have 4 guys who can house one on any given play.

+ Reply to Thread