+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: 11/9 North Texas Game (Homecoming)

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: 11/9 North Texas Game (Homecoming)

Stick a fork in FIU for tonight.

14:22 left
    FAU 34 FIU 7

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

This is probably one of the best defensive performances that I have seen at Tech since Diaz’s D.
    The game was never in doubt and UNT didn’t have a chance against our D today.
    Smith was off today but it wasn’t matter with this D.

Love the aggressiveness with Skip’s play calling today also. We are a very balancing team.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

I thought the crowd was really good, but the Greeks bailed after halftime when the homecoming court was announced.

On the other hand, I saw some diehards going out at halftime to get blankets and jackets. It wasn’t that cold, but whatever it takes.

Some North Texas guys sat behind us. One guy was talking shit all along until Tech hit a bomb score in the third. I turned around, and they were heading for the exits. LOL.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Tech dominated on both sides of the ball. You could tell in the first quarter that they had it under control.

It would have taken some crazy plays for N Texas to get in this game.

Tech dominated on both sides of the ball. You could tell in the first quarter that they had it under control.&nbsp;<br><br>It would have taken some crazy plays for N Texas to get in this game.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    22,792 announced.
    That means just about every seat in the stadium was occupied except the north end bleachers.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I can say UNT is overpaying their HC. I would be upset paying a coach over $1.7 Million and see my team get their teeth kicked in.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SicemDawgz View Post
    Fun game to be at no matter the attendance. Looking forward to a Conference Championship game in Ruston!!
    Is it correct that Tech needs to win out to assure that?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    I saw a guy at the game with an lsu hat on. I told a buddy I would give him a hundo if he knocked it off his head.
    On the other hand, an apparent LSU fan opted to attend our game.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Is it correct that Tech needs to win out to assure that?
    Have to beat Marshall, have to beat UTSA for sure. Idk what the determining factor between us and (assuming) FAU would be, but I think after record, its computer rankings? And a loss to UAB would likely not help that case.

I’d say win them all to be sure. Im hoping in that scenario USM can take down FAU, and we could just play Marshall again at home for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Have to beat Marshall, have to beat UTSA for sure. Idk what the determining factor between us and (assuming) FAU would be, but I think after record, its computer rankings? And a loss to UAB would likely not help that case.

I’d say win them all to be sure. Im hoping in that scenario USM can take down FAU, and we could just play Marshall again at home for the championship.
    But don't we have to win out to assure we play in the CCG?

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

But don't we have to win out to assure we play in the CCG?
    I believe i'm right that we need to win out to assure we'd host the CCG in Ruston. To PLAY in the game, we just need the best record in the West Division.

Varsity Bulldog golfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the roughgolfkdog is a jewel in the rough

I arrived to the game just after kickoff yesterday. While walking through the tailgate area I noticed quite a few tailgate spots, both RV's and tent spaces, with several people in Tech gear watching the LSU/Bama game. I left at the end of the 3rd quarter and found those same people still watching the game. I certainly don't know if they ever came inside the stadium and am not judging at all. People are going to do what they want, regardless of anyone's opinion. I just wonder if they might think they get credit for going to the Tech game just by being in the parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    I believe i'm right that we need to win out to assure we'd host the CCG in Ruston. To PLAY in the game, we just need the best record in the West Division.

But don't we have to win out to assure that considering the complicated tiebreaker rules? I am not sure of the current standings but don't usm and uab both have 1 conference loss?

[/B]But don't we have to win out to assure that considering the complicated tiebreaker rules? I am not sure of the current standings but don't usm and uab both have 1 conference loss?
    Oops, there I go arguing with myself again. In an earlier post I said that if USM beat UAB, it would make Marshall our most important game to win. After looking, I see UAB already had 1 loss (now 2), so I must have realized that at the time.

+ Reply to Thread