+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/9 North Texas Game (Homecoming)

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: 11/9 North Texas Game (Homecoming)

Maybe we can have our entire defense wear Ferguson #45 jerseys. Fine would then have flashbacks of the terrors he experienced in last years game.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Maybe we can have our entire defense wear Ferguson #45 jerseys. Fine would then have flashbacks of the terrors he experienced in last years game.
    Sack daddy is playing in prime time tonight!
    Starting on the right side for the Ravens.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Mason Fine's Highlight Reel vs UTEP

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

If anyone has any extra tickets, I would be forever grateful! I will 100% have mine and my kids butts in the seats at the JOE (I may stand tho), as OPPOSED to watching that "other" (I can barely read Facebook without reading all the yada yada corndog fodda) game this Saturday at the same time on tv!!! Please and thanks!

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

The highlight for me was the cannon. I miss our cannon.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    The highlight for me was the cannon. I miss our cannon.
    I don't miss our cannon at all. I like the fact we're not going to injure someone on the field or in the stands in an incident that doesn't have anything to do with the game!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    I don't miss our cannon at all. I like the fact we're not going to injure someone on the field or in the stands in an incident that doesn't have anything to do with the game!

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yeah. If we would have had one or two incidents over the decades that would be one thing. But the list of problems with our various "cannons" was so long that even the state thought it was too much risk.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

The highlight is more about UTeP 2ndary/defense than how good Mason Fine is.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by The Historian View Post
    Yeah. If we would have had one or two incidents over the decades that would be one thing. But the list of problems with our various "cannons" was so long that even the state thought it was too much risk.
    How have I been in Ruston almost 38 years without ever hearing about issues with the cannon.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I think the way to beat UNT to is throw the ball. They seem to have some difficulty defending the pass against decent attacks.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

If Mason is on fire, we need to really control the clock. Their rush defense isn't great. Might have to work in our ground game more.

I expect UNT to move up field quite easily the opening of the game and score. Holtz tend to like getting punched in the mouth first and then adjust.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    How have I been in Ruston almost 38 years without ever hearing about issues with the cannon.
    I believe it was Boise 2001 that the cannon was fired in the stands and put a dent in the bleachers. Might have been last time it was used.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    It looks like you joined this site at roughly the time Dooley did away with the use of any cannon for good. But the problems with our various cannons are well documented on this board.

Also, are you surprised you are in Ruston but never heard about a problem like this? Tech is one place where the further you are away the more likely you are to hear the truth from the inside!

+ Reply to Thread