+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Access Issue

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Frown Access Issue

I have been unable to access BB&B from my iPhone when using cellular data for several weeks.

The site almost never loads. It works okay when connected to wi-fi, but that's not always available. I've cleared all my cookies and data, reset several settings, disabled everything to make my iPhone the most unsecured iPhone in the world, and I still can't access BB&B. It doesn't matter if I try to use the mobile site or full website.

The screenshots at the bottom are as good as I can get (sometimes the white screen is black).

I fully accept it's probably just me and something I'm doing, or even the crappy Verizon network around Boston, though it didn't really work in Fort Worth or DC either.

iPhone Xs Max
    iOS 13.2
    Verizon network

IMG_0056.PNG IMG_0058.PNG

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Re: Access Issue

Check your setting in cellular data. If setting is off it will only use Wi-Fi

+ Reply to Thread