+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 1,231 to 1,236 of 1236

Thread: Why no Trump impeachment thread on Paw-Litics???

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Why no Trump impeachment thread on Paw-Litics???

Hunter Biden's partner, Devon Archer, convicted of fraud. https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...ore-60-million

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Alright, if you want to roll around in Trump’s feces and smear it on everything...

This is all a bit too disgusting for me, so I will leave this filth pile with you.
    What's really disgusting is Joe Biden selling our country out to a foreign country so his son can get rich. I believe Durham's investigation is going to put Hunter in prison. I'm looking forward to seeing him being questioned by the senate.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    No you won't. Your TDS controls you, so you'll stay right here posting your delusional nonsense as always.
    I hope you’re right. Otherwise I’m going to miss my daily comic relief.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well of course they will. That's the only election agenda and talking points their IQ can come up with that continues to hurt and divide America. Not to mention waste our tax dollars continuing to be a do nothing Dem. Congress. They are consistently constant sore whiners and losers which is totally explained by the mental illness of themselves and so many of their enabled and "free handout" voting base.

Democrats now insist they'll investigate president's pardons

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

100% truth as has been discussed on the Kung Flu threads. But this sure doesn't give the Bush and Obama/Biden administrations any excuses; especially after 9-11 and the ISIS/terrorist threats and H1N1 virus etc..on the USA.

Slippery Schiff the Snake knows he's going to jail when Trump is elected for four more years in November.

Dem blasted after calling for 9/11-style commission on virus response

SCHIFF 'STUNT'

+ Reply to Thread