+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Homecoming Attendance

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Homecoming Attendance

By golly, I will be there. I'm driving from San Antonio up to my buddy's house in Fort Worth after work tomorrow. He and I will ride to Ruston Saturday for the game together. Can't wait!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    24,000+

All motels have been sold out for weeks.
    Grambling is home as well - that’s why everything is booked

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Since this game is a deciding game for Grambling's destination this season, with Alcorn being the top team in the conference and being a regional foe, it's sure to be the reason for the sold out hotels in Ruston.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    too many sellouts for a sellout
    Took me a second read, but I see what you did here. Sadly it would be this way if lsu wasn't even ranked.

24,000+

Sounds like our AD is putting out propaganda that our crowd will exceed the usual 23K REPORTED. Can't afford for HC to be low. It will shine on his poor game day prep.

Every time we both have home games, they get the rooms booked first.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I see dead people.
    And unicorns.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NavyBulldog1 View Post
    Flying home with the whole crew to go to the game (4)
    Excellent!!!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

24,000+

Any idea as to how that compares to all game weekends?

Honest question. Is lodging available in Grambling?

Champ StrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to allStrongBad is a name known to all StrongBad's Avatar

If Twitter and Facebook are the only places they advertise, then they're doomed. I know I'm not the only one that can't keep a twitter account without eventually being banned. I got tired of it and abandoned Twitter all together. Social media shouldn't be the essential place for advertisement. Most men don't typically do social media, and if they do, they're not on it much. So, they need to be reached another way.
    https://twitter.com/lkguice/status/1191735678582706177

Varsity Bulldog DawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to beholdDawgBark is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    .0000000000000000000000000000001 percent probability.

http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/me...LGBrhu/200.gif

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Honest question. Is lodging available in Grambling?
    I do not believe so

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

If tailgating today is any indication it's going to be a really thin crowd for the game this afternoon. Lots of crews missing south of the TAC.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    If tailgating today is any indication it's going to be a really thin crowd for the game this afternoon. Lots of crews missing south of the TAC.
    They probably just weren't important enough to be allowed to tailgate.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

Sports fans in this region just suck. I traveled from San Antonio and have traveled from Des Moines for games, and not only was there a small crowd today, but the rest have streamed out like crazy since halftime. WTF is so exciting in Ruston to leave this awesome game? Seriously... Is everyone's life THAT much more amazing and busy here that they don't have time?

Varsity Bulldog Bluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around hereBluebird has turned a few heads around here

I will say--in defense of students and faculty--that scheduling Homecoming the week before finals was a STUPID idea. I'm not sure which administrator thought this date was good.

+ Reply to Thread