+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: 11/15 @Marshall Game (Friday Night)

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: 11/15 @Marshall Game (Friday Night)

So you are saying that Tech chose to give piss test to it’s players the day before the biggest game of the year and you guys are ok with that

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Are you saying LSU doesn’t have pot smokers.
    You ever heard the legend of the Honey Badger?

One of the best ever, but blew a possible NC due to alleged misdeeds.

LSU enforces the rules too.

Personally, I think the weed rules should be abolished. It’s not a PED.

If it’s the rule, I really hope the other team gets all the weed they want and them some!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Well...last night was a total WTF game and the O, D, and ST are all equally guilty. The team was not ready to play and that falls on the coaches.

As for QBs...we don't have any. Allen is nothing more than Smith version 2, and even IF he proves to be a little better, we can't afford three more years of just a "little better." Elliot is not the answer (I'm being kind). So, Skippy boy, PLEASE find us a real QB for 2020 (and beyond), thanks.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Do u like being a loser.
    Tech admin, and most of their fans, accept mediocrity. It’s been that way for at least three decades. And it hasn’t just been in athletics.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a comparison the other day of 1-loss teams and their opponents win %.

Most teams were 50-60%.

Ours was 37%.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Tech admin, and most of their fans, accept mediocrity. It’s been that way for at least three decades. And it hasn’t just been in athletics.
    We may have to accept the fact that in college sport world, Tech is just small time.
    With the mediocrity mindset of our fanbase (majority) - we won’t go anywhere.
    Tech admin has decided to abandon the idea of building and growing the next generation of our fanbase (students).
    When you abandon the youth, you abandon the future.
    If there is no change upstairs, I can say Tech will be at ULM level within the next 10 years.
    The 30-45 years alumni group is probably tired and won’t care much about Tech sport anymore.
    They won’t come back in their 60s to give Tech their retirement money.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Well...last night was a total WTF game and the O, D, and ST are all equally guilty. The team was not ready to play and that falls on the coaches.

As for QBs...we don't have any. Allen is nothing more than Smith version 2, and even IF he proves to be a little better, we can't afford three more years of just a "little better." Elliot is not the answer (I'm being kind). So, Skippy boy, PLEASE find us a real QB for 2020 (and beyond), thanks.
    ^^^THIS!!!

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    We may have to accept the fact that in college sport world, Tech is just small time.
    Tech admin has decided to abandon the idea of building and growing the next generation of our fanbase (students).
    If there is no change upstairs, I can say Tech will be at ULM level within the next 10 years.
    The 30-45 years alumni group is probably tired and won’t care much about Tech sport anymore.
    I agree with this post.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

But...free Johnny’s! 😂

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

That felt like a bad dream to me. Definitely didn't have the margin of error to commit unforced, boneheaded plays. I also would bet money that they beat us with players who smoked marijuana last week. Tech is not more moral than other programs because we suspended our players.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    That felt like a bad dream to me. Definitely didn't have the margin of error to commit unforced, boneheaded plays. I also would bet money that they beat us with players who smoked marijuana last week. Tech is not more moral than other programs because we suspended our players.
    Yeah. I would wager 25% of college athletes smoke marijuana. It’s seen as no big deal now. It’s just most of them are smart enough to smoke it in the off season...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Yeah. I would wager 25% of college athletes smoke marijuana. It’s seen as no big deal now. It’s just most of them are smart enough to smoke it in the off season...

According to the article, we've got 22.3 percent of NCAA athletes admitting to marijuana usage and 26.7 percent of football players smoking up.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1151280-college-football-so-what-if-players-are-smoking-marijuana

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post

According to the article, we've got 22.3 percent of NCAA athletes admitting to marijuana usage and 26.7 percent of football players smoking up.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1151280-college-football-so-what-if-players-are-smoking-marijuana
    Seems WAY low

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I have to apologize. I’ll restart my LTAC donation next year. I’ll take the blame our lack of commitment.

+ Reply to Thread