+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspensions

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Suspensions

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Ok guys/gals - who is accountable for tonight embarrassing loss?
    Tim Rattay.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Tim Rattay.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Tim Rattay.
    Lmao - I definitely need to get high around here

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Tim Rattay.
    Crucify him!

Puppy Junk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the rough

HC is right in enforcing rules. Why have a rule if it is not going to be enforced? If you are not going to enforce a rule, then change the rule. It should not matter who violates a rule; they should be punished. QB and all others are the only ones who can control their behavior. They are responsible. I decide if I am going to violate a rule or a law. If you do the crime, you have to do the time. Bigger problem is all the team, alum,coaches, and University suffer for something they did not do. Whatever the offending players did, they hurt a lot of teammates and students, etc. by their actions. They are responsible. They are to blame. They caused all the consequences. Hope they learned a lesson and change their behavior but it maybe too late to salvage this football season.

Champ Lotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant futureLotsudo has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Junk Yard Dawg View Post
    HC is right in enforcing rules. Why have a rule if it is not going to be enforced? If you are not going to enforce a rule, then change the rule. It should not matter who violates a rule; they should be punished. QB and all others are the only ones who can control their behavior. They are responsible. I decide if I am going to violate a rule or a law. If you do the crime, you have to do the time. Bigger problem is all the team, alum,coaches, and University suffer for something they did not do. Whatever the offending players did, they hurt a lot of teammates and students, etc. by their actions. They are responsible. They are to blame. They caused all the consequences. Hope they learned a lesson and change their behavior but it maybe too late to salvage this football season.
    Nice words and as far as I'm concerned J'Mar et al...as an alumni I give quite a bit of money to LTAC to help fund your scholarship and nothing you do is scholarly. This team SUCKs...I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Puppy Junk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the roughJunk Yard Dawg is a jewel in the rough

Understand your feelings. I give money to many Tech requests; including LTAC. It makes me sick but i have to remember they are young adults who make mistakes but they should be held to a higher standard. They get scholarships and agree to the rules. When they break the rules, they have to pay the consequences. They should pay dearly. But i can not quit support of the team because a player breaks a rule. The loss tonight is squarely on their shoulders. I am worried about rest of season. We go from undefeated to who knows what because they broke the rules. It makes me sick.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

But if Holtz puts that numb nuts back on the field again, it’s a thumb in the eye to everyone else involved. Let him stay home with Hardy and smoke it up. Mistake or not, if his cleats touch the field again I’m done with Tech for life. He was anointed the chosen one and took a big dump right on the program and his team mates.

I do not know the facts of what happened in the past nor what happened this time. If it was from smoking weed, that is against the law and rules and he should be punished. I agree that the coach could kick him off the team permanently. I would support that decision. But if coach says the punishment is two games, i will support the coaches decision cause i do not know the facts. Whatever happened, it has been like a bomb exploded on our whole season. Those responsible should pay the price.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

If drugs are the issue, when did the failed drug test occur? Did it happen earlier in the season and they are just now serving their 2 game suspension? We can still win the Western Division and play for a Conference Championship with a win over UTSA....

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    If drugs are the issue, when did the failed drug test occur? Did it happen earlier in the season and they are just now serving their 2 game suspension? We can still win the Western Division and play for a Conference Championship with a win over UTSA....
    Lose to UAB then USM will take over the division

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

This administration has no excuse for choosing this time to screw the whole program over. Don’t step on your own feet

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    This administration has no excuse for choosing this time to screw the whole program over. Don’t step on your own feet
    So we should ignore NCAA rules and regs?

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Clearly everyone else does. So u are saying that Tech is the only people with teenagers smoking pot. This was not an ncaa administered test. This was Tech. If this was random ncaa piss test don’t you thing all teams would have suspensions. Are you trying to tell me that Tech has three players smoking pot but NOONE ON LSU ULL ULM. Do I need to go on.

Can you imagine LSU administering a piss test before the Alabama game. Well that is what we just did.

+ Reply to Thread