+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the most tech $#!+ ever

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Re: This is the most tech sh$t ever

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    PD is right, this is not on anyone but the idiot who acted stupidly.
    This. I hope they are not allowed to return the rest of the year.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    This. I hope they are not allowed to return the rest of the year.
    Nah. I want Smith back, at least. I hope we can make it through these two games. Smith can be a backup QB.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Nah. I want Smith back, at least. I hope we can make it through these two games. Smith can be a backup QB.
    I would rather have him back and let him ride the pine the rest of the season, that would be a good scenario.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    I would rather have him back and let him ride the pine the rest of the season, that would be a good scenario.
    Thats the idea. I hope we don’t need him. And its a good lesson for him to be able to see that. BUT, if Allen goes down, the whole team does not deserve to suffer under Elliot.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

yep hopefully we win out with AA, and we could put Smith in for the final 2 plays of each game and let him run a delayed handoff up the middle. I would personally be happy if his time on the team was done, but I want the best for all the hardwork everyone else has put in.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

For information purposes only since some on here might not be aware of this council at Tech. Not saying they or any member did anything wrong at all as I don't know any of the details.

ATHLETICS COUNCIL. Purpose: Reviews intercollegiate athletic programs and activities and makes recommendations to the President for his consideration.

https://catalog.latech.edu/content.p...d=8&navoid=352

Big Dog dawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud ofdawg1984 has much to be proud of dawg1984's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasDog View Post
    yep hopefully we win out with AA, and we could put Smith in for the final 2 plays of each game and let him run a delayed handoff up the middle. I would personally be happy if his time on the team was done, but I want the best for all the hardwork everyone else has put in.
    I agree completely!! This team has been blessed with a chance to be considered among the seasons ever and these selfish knuckle-heads have likely puffed it away. This season will forever have an asterisk. Most likely it will be for what might have been ala 2012. But it could be they won but only they let a few players off easy for failing drug tests."

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: This is the most tech $#!+ ever

To put the icing on the cake, I do believe if we win with AA and our other receivers, I think our rep gets a lot better, I think will play a lot in getting us ranked. This team and coach showing that they can still get the job done would be a huge statement in my book.

I know Marshall is playing a game celebrating and honoring players and a period of time when they faced some adversity, but I think this takes our players mind off of Marshall's mission and concentrates it on ours.

Varsity Bulldog jharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the rough

Rather than blame our quarterback, who has gotten us to 8-1, I wonder if any Tech people see this as part of the stupidity of the war on drugs. I do, and we're suffering the consequences for it.

I also wonder if people in the NCAA HQ have to take drug tests. If not, why not? It's not like cannabis is an athletic performance enhancing drug. If the NCAA is to be drug free, then the corporate leadership should set the example, especially since they don't have to deal with athletes' physical pains.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post
    Rather than blame our quarterback, who has gotten us to 8-1, I wonder if any Tech people see this as part of the stupidity of the war on drugs. I do, and we're suffering the consequences for it.

I also wonder if people in the NCAA HQ have to take drug tests. If not, why not? It's not like cannabis is an athletic performance enhancing drug. If the NCAA is to be drug free, then the corporate leadership should set the example, especially since they don't have to deal with athletes' physical pains.
    Impeach fowty five!

Varsity Bulldog jharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the roughjharris is a jewel in the rough

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Impeach fowty five!

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jharris View Post

Nope, I see it as a young adult that knows the law, ignored the law, and harmed his team, his school that provided his education, and the fans.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Nope, I see it as a young adult that knows the law, ignored the law, and harmed his team, his school that provided his education, and the fans.
    We all make mistakes...heaven knows I've done much worse. This is a learning experience for him and I hope it makes him a better person. Personally, I wish him good luck.

I just hope Skip doesn't play "not to lose" tonight, because Marshall is most certainly going to be playing to win.

If he wants to win, he will go aggressive. Dont fold!

At least a try at a fourth down conversion will send the message we came to win, even more so if we accomplish a fourth down conversion.

+ Reply to Thread