+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Suspensions or not lol

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Re: Suspensions or not lol

I’m not so sure it matters who stayed or left at this point. I tend to believe Jack would have still found more success as a starter at USM than a starter at Tech.

As an alumni and fan of Louisiana Tech, having witnessed the tenure of Holtz at Tech, if my son was a D1-worthy QB recruit in high school, I would not want him signing to play for Holtz.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I’m not so sure it matters who stayed or left at this point. I tend to believe Jack would have still found more success as a starter at USM than a starter at Tech.

As an alumni and fan of Louisiana Tech, having witnessed the tenure of Holtz at Tech, if my son was a D1-worthy QB recruit in high school, I would not want him signing to play for Holtz.
    I actually agree with you. The only reason it gets brought up is because we have some silly people that insist that Abraham was a worthless prospect, and preferred J'Mar. Never mind that Abraham has already passed for 5,500 yds in approximately one and a half seasons, with 2 more games (including bowl game) left to play in 2019. Also, he's only a Junior. So, if you figure he finishes this season with approximately 6,000 career passing yds, he will likely have a very good chance to pass for over 9,000 yds in his USM career. By any standard, that ain't chump change.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Literally nobody says that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I agree with you on this. But NO ONE will give you a straight answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    They failed back in September (along with others). They knew they would be retested and had to be clean to prevent suspension. Four failed again and (we'll never know how many) some passed.

You really think they randomly picked on our starting QB, our top pass catcher, a pretty good DB/LB, and a back up deep snapper? Seriously?
    Doesn't get much straighter than the above. Not sure why you think it's more complicated than this.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Tech policy is that EVERY athlete is ALL sports is tested at the start of every school year. If that September test was the first failed test, how can anyone other than those that failed the tests be blamed? Now after a first failed test, I hold the coaching staff more accountable to provide enough incentive to prevent additional failed tests.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

The young people were immature and irresponsible. The adults were ignorant, neglectful and stupid. Altogether it equals Tech being Tech.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    The adults were ignorant, neglectful and stupid.
    Which ones and how so?

The ones I know who were ignorant, neglectful, and stupid regarding this mess are the ones who spread the false rumors regarding the testing process and and the timeline that favored the poor poor players who got caught. All those I know of are Tech employees who should be fired.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Which ones and how so?

The ones I know who were ignorant, neglectful, and stupid regarding this mess are the ones who spread the false rumors regarding the testing process and and the timeline that favored the poor poor players who got caught. All those I know of are Tech employees who should be fired.
    Why? Were they the dealers?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Why? Were they the dealers?
    They (Tech employees )are the ones spreading lies about their bosses and that the players are not at fault for failing the drug tests.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Are you sure about drug test ? Do you have first hand knowledge? I have seen comments that in JMar’s case it was not drugs. Just asking.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Are you sure about drug test ? Do you have first hand knowledge? I have seen comments that in JMar’s case it was not drugs. Just asking.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Do you have first hand knowledge?

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Well, I'm not J'mar. So no, I don't have FIRST HAND knowledge. Do you?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

They (Tech employees )are the ones spreading lies about their bosses and that the players are not at fault for failing the drug tests.
    Ah. That. Fair point.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Here's what we know. He would not have had to take the second drug test had he not failed the first one. I suppose it makes for more drama for some to say he did something else that deserved a 2 game suspension and it was a cover up for that. I've heard all kind of crap and some of it may eventually come out. For now, it was officially "breaking team rules" that got him a two game suspension.

Funny that nobody has asked why James only got a 1 game suspension.

+ Reply to Thread