+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steelers/Browns

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Steelers/Browns

So let's change the subject

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Re: Steeler/Browns

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    So let's change the subject
    All I can say is yikes.

Puppy TexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the roughTexasDawg8 is a jewel in the rough

Pretty embarrassing, I wouldn't be surprised if he's out rest of the year and suspended some next year. Not to mention lack of pay.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Rudolph should get a game, maybe 2. Garrett has an established record of unsportsmanlike and unnecessary roughness penalties. He should not play another down of football.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Whichever player hit Rudolph from behind while he was without a helmet should probably be suspended too.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Garrett was suspended indefinitely, minimum of at least the rest of this season.
    Ogunjobi was suspended one game.
    Pouncey suspended at least three games.
    No suspension for Rudolph.
    Both teams fined $250,000.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

That was terrible to witness, and a black eye for football for sure. Garrett is so lucky he didn't kill with that blow to the head. Everything about that fight was crazy. I am sorry anyone from Pittsburg was suspended though- they were literally taking care of their QB.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    That was terrible to witness, and a black eye for football for sure. Garrett is so lucky he didn't kill with that blow to the head. Everything about that fight was crazy. I am sorry anyone from Pittsburg was suspended though- they were literally taking care of their QB.
    I think Pouncey got it for kicking Garrett while he was being held to the ground. Plus he has had issues in the past. I agree terrible to witness and a huge black eye for the NFL.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I think Pouncey got it for kicking Garrett while he was being held to the ground. Plus he has had issues in the past. I agree terrible to witness and a huge black eye for the NFL.
    I think they need to cull the herd some, no room for that kind of behavior. You start putting some of these guys out of the league with no financial rewards, just cut all NFL ties with them including what ever action you could take on their pension, and it would stop. A lot of things would stop. It is all about the money and you can replace any of them at any given time. Should that players team have maybe traded draft picks and made other concessions to acquire that player, just tough luck, next time don't pick a wife beater, drug policy violator, anger issue player, etc....

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    I know, and he should not have kicked him, but they were literally letting him know he was not going after the QB. The past issues probably were the key there. The entire thing was sad. I don't blame them for wanting to hurt the guy at that point though. I bet the QB was thankful they kept him off of him. That could have gone so differently if he had gotten a good swing with that helmet.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I know, and he should not have kicked him, but they were literally letting him know he was not going after the QB. The past issues probably were the key there. The entire thing was sad. I don't blame them for wanting to hurt the guy at that point though. I bet the QB was thankful they kept him off of him. That could have gone so differently if he had gotten a good swing with that helmet.
    Seems to me he could be charged with aggravated assault. Can you do that in the NFL?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    I think they need to cull the herd some, no room for that kind of behavior. You start putting some of these guys out of the league with no financial rewards, just cut all NFL ties with them including what ever action you could take on their pension, and it would stop. A lot of things would stop. It is all about the money and you can replace any of them at any given time. Should that players team have maybe traded draft picks and made other concessions to acquire that player, just tough luck, next time don't pick a wife beater, drug policy violator, anger issue player, etc....
    Dam, the cowgirls wouldn't have a team.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Seems to me he could be charged with aggravated assault. Can you do that in the NFL?
    It's happened in hockey. Don't see why it can't be done in football.

I totally agree with you, the league should rid itself of some of the worst guys and repeat offenders. You are right with the money these guys make, they should be able to clean up their act really fast.

Yeah could have cracked his skull open. What a sight that would have been on a prime-time, national game. Garrett's suspension was indefinite, I wouldn't be shocked if it carried into next season.

+ Reply to Thread