+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insulting Frustrating Disrespectful to Us

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Insulting Frustrating Disrespectful to Us

The title says it all... whatever went down regarding the suspensions should be told to the fans. I’m not saying infinite detail should be said about exactly what these players did. What I am saying is that the process should be explained, the reasoning made known and the decision makers should be identified. This behind the black curtain stuff feels ultra privileged like the fans don’t matter. It’s bad PR and because of it, I’m that much closer to not renewing my 8 season tickets next year. We’re being blown off!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Insulting Frustrating Disrespectful to Us

I'm not sure we would have won had JMar played. The stakes were too high - no pun intended. We are incapable of playing a game of this magnitude without screwing up

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

There is no accountability from top to bottom at Tech.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

We would have been up 17- 0 after one quarter

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

You don’t demoralize your team the day before the biggest game of the year. Bravo Tech

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    The title says it all... whatever went down regarding the suspensions should be told to the fans. I’m not saying infinite detail should be said about exactly what these players did. What I am saying is that the process should be explained, the reasoning made known and the decision makers should be identified. This behind the black curtain stuff feels ultra privileged like the fans don’t matter. It’s bad PR and because of it, I’m that much closer to not renewing my 8 season tickets next year. We’re being blown off!
    We've been told all we should have been told.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    We've been told all we should have been told.
    Are you really that okay being in the dark supporting a program you contribute to in one way or another, assuming you do? Are you really that okay with certain people being unaccountable for their actions. Evidently JMar and the others were held accountable for their actions, so who held them accountable and by what process. Secret society type inexplicable processes can’t be trusted.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    I'm not sure we would have won had JMar played. The stakes were too high - no pun intended. We are incapable of playing a game of this magnitude without screwing up
    LOL, I just posted the same thing on another thread.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Smith and the others failed a test they knew they would have to take after failing a test back in September. They got a second chance and said screw LaTech football. We want to smoke dope.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    You don’t demoralize your team the day before the biggest game of the year. Bravo Tech
    They didn't. Holtz closed practices because the suspensions were already set. Allen got QB1 reps all week.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    We would have been up 17- 0 after one quarter
    Absolutely we win with our starting QB. I wasn’t that impressed with Marshall
    I though we lost our way a bit on D in 2nd half but we had virtually no O
    Sadly we will probably not get a second chance. I don’t see ya beating UAB & I don’t see UAB losing another game. So we likely finish 9-3 with yet again no CUSA title. If that’s not depressing enough we start over next year with no QB with any experience

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Smith and the others failed a test they knew they would have to take after failing a test back in September. They got a second chance and said screw LaTech football. We want to smoke dope.
    If I am interpreting this correctly, this is the second violation of the same rule? In the same season? When is a player kicked off the team, and is only the HC who gets to decide that?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    Are you really that okay being in the dark supporting a program you contribute to in one way or another, assuming you do? Are you really that okay with certain people being unaccountable for their actions. Evidently JMar and the others were held accountable for their actions, so who held them accountable and by what process. Secret society type inexplicable processes can’t be trusted.
    If you are a stockholder of a corp or a customer, i.e. supporting them, is it reasonable to expect to be notified of personnel decisions? This just seems to be something else to complain about.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    If you are a stockholder of a corp or a customer, i.e. supporting them, is it reasonable to expect to be notified of personnel decisions? This just seems to be something else to complain about.
    if that personnel decision is an officer of the company and it involves something illegal, then yes.

Yes I do.

Because it affects my investment in said company.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    With all due respect, I'm sure you'll understand if some of us who give money to the program would prefer to hear it from someone other than some guy named PawDawg on a message board.

+ Reply to Thread