+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Biggest Improvement is between week 1 and week 2

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Biggest Improvement is between week 1 and week 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Last year, almost every time Rattay would start coaching J'Mar on the sideline, Holtz was over there butting into the conversation. Good for Tim that he moved up and out.

In this excellent interview of Coach O @ LSU by Tim Brando, Coach O says one of the lessons he learned after being fired from Ole Miss was "letting the postion coaches handle their positions. Let the coaches coach. I will still handle motivation and recruiting". Great coach life lesson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZwuL94KvM
    Give me a break!
    Nobody on this board knows why our HC would go talk to his QB after coming to the sideline or what he said. But I bet it was good and sage advice per whatever just happened on the field or what Skip wanted to run on the next series.

Per your second paragraph, good for Red Stick’s coach if he has had success doing what you state. I’m sure most all HCs would state the same including our HC. But they would also say they have the right and yes responsibility to talk to their players and especially their key players when back on the sideline after a series or during a timeout etc...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of us know people who are on the sidelines. We know things. Rama Jama is correct in this instance.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Last year, almost every time Rattay would start coaching J'Mar on the sideline, Holtz was over there butting into the conversation. Good for Tim that he moved up and out.

In this excellent interview of Coach O @ LSU by Tim Brando, Coach O says one of the lessons he learned after being fired from Ole Miss was "letting the postion coaches handle their positions. Let the coaches coach. I will still handle motivation and recruiting". Great coach life lesson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZwuL94KvM
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Give me a break!
    Nobody on this board knows why our HC would go talk to his QB after coming to the sideline or what he said. But I bet it was good and sage advice per whatever just happened on the field or what Skip wanted to run on the next series.

Per your second paragraph, good for Red Stick’s coach if he has had success doing what you state. I’m sure most all HCs would state the same including our HC. But they would also say they have the right and yes responsibility to talk to their players and especially their key players when back on the sideline after a series or during a timeout etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Some of us know people who are on the sidelines. We know things. Rama Jama is correct in this instance.
    That would be total hearsay and I stand by the other potential possibilities. And as HC, Skip has every right.
    I applaud TR leaving to better his job situation and life goals. Again as I've stated so many times, I hope he succeeds immensely and beyond his dreams.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That would be total hearsay and I stand by the other potential possibilities. And as HC, Skip has every right.
    I applaud TR leaving to better his job situation and life goals. Again as I've stated so many times, I hope he succeeds immensely and beyond his dreams.
    Hey, it’s enough to impeach, so it has to be enough to call a coach into question.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Hey, it’s enough to impeach, so it has to be enough to call a coach into question.

So true!

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Based on Skippy's answer in today's press conference, Allen was 100% as of Sunday night. So either Skippy lied today, or post #2 is fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    Based on Skippy's answer in today's press conference, Allen was 100% as of Sunday night. So either Skippy lied today, or post #2 is fake news.
    I could have been misinformed. The source I spoke to is not someone I typically learn things from concerning Tech.

+ Reply to Thread