+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 27353637

Thread: J.C. Love Field Construction

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute tenacious_dog's Avatar

Re: J.C. Love Field Construction

Tech re-did the Ruston Strong splash page for the USM game and the construction feed is gone. Please post if you have a link. I haven't found one.
    Graduate of Louisiana Tech University - Flagship of the University of Louisiana System, Lifetime Alumnus, LTAC, Season Tickets: 8 Football, 5 MBB, 5 Baseball. Go Dawgs!

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Tech re-did the Ruston Strong splash page for the USM game and the construction feed is gone. Please post if you have a link. I haven't found one.
    I can’t link the address from my phone but if you go to the CUSA message board (CUSA-bbs). Go to CUSA conference talk then in the important threads you’ll see a thread on CUSA facilities. Click that thread and the last post has the live link YouTube page.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread