+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Penalty Disparity Saints vs. Opponents?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Penalty Disparity Saints vs. Opponents?

Knew it. A must read.

What's with the penalty disparity between the Saints and their opponents?

https://saintswire.usatoday.com/2019...l-officiating/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Penalty Disparity Saints vs. Opponents?

There is no doubt the Saints get the short end of the stick. It's not just the bogus calls made against them, it's all the obvious non-calls their opponents benefit from!

But, as fan, I have just come to accept there's a conspiracy against me and my favorite teams. Rummel is the most penalized team in the state, hell, we had 155 yards in penalties in one game... a game we still won 34-7. But, truthfully, some of it is warranted. This is the most undisciplined Rummel team I have ever seen. Very, very talented, but its own worse enemy at times. WON'T beat a very good Catholic BR team getting penalized like that.

Oh...back to the Saints. I do believe there is a bias against us. It happens game after game...can't just be a coincidence.

Big Dog olddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her gameolddawgfan is on top of his/her game

If that fiasco in the Rams playoff game last year doesn't prove bias then nothing ever will. Most of those officials resided in California.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by olddawgfan View Post
    If that fiasco in the Rams playoff game last year doesn't prove bias then nothing ever will. Most of those officials resided in California.
    It was being said that one was a former Rams' player, maybe the guy who should have made the call. Might have just been Internet rumors...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

The most important part of the article above is .....

small sample size

Yes, as a Saints fan, I feel screwed every week by hands to the face on every offensive first down and pass interference calls on EVERY failed 3rd down conversion by our opponents. In theory the tide should eventually turn ...

unless .....

Champ arkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond reputearkansasbob has a reputation beyond repute arkansasbob's Avatar

so, the saints break the rules more than their opponents. is that the point here?

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasbob View Post
    so, the saints break the rules more than their opponents. is that the point here?
    No, that is not the point.

You're off my Christmas card list, bud.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Good lord.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good lord.
    Dude, you just need to drop the little cowgirls from your memory and become a Saints fan.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Dude, you just need to drop the little cowgirls from your memory and become a Saints fan.
    I'm not THAT Desperate. But the Saints have certainly got all you north Louisiana and Texas people pretending to be Cajuns. You Saints fans are nothing more than "LSU bandwagon fans" taken to the next level. Next thing we know, TYLERTECHSAS will be wearing purple and gold on Saturdays.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not THAT Desperate. But the Saints have certainly got all you north Louisiana and Texas people pretending to be Cajuns. You Saints fans are nothing more than "LSU bandwagon fans" taken to the next level. Next thing we know, TYLERTECHSAS will be wearing purple and gold on Saturdays.
    The Saints team and media has been kissing a lot of tigger ass lately. Makes me sick.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    The Saints team and media has been kissing a lot of tigger ass lately. Makes me sick.
    Amen to that.

Sorry but I grew up in Metairie and only about 6 miles from the Da Dome so obviously a huge Saints fan. And as you know, I hate lsoooo. So the infamous HD is wrong.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

There is definitely truth in the point you're making. There is at least one family in Monroe that has built a "Christmas Shrine" to lsuseless...and people are driving from near and far to see it. There's so much Saints/Tigger love up here right now that Tech fans can't really get a word in edgewise. Honestly, even as a Cowboys fan, I'm okay with the Saints bs, but tying them and LSU together is beyond weird to me.

#LOUISIANAPRIDE #CorndogNation

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I can remeber when there were TWO, yes TWO Saints fans in the 5th grade at Stewart Elementary in Minden - myself and Eddy Arnold...

I kid you not TWO fans

Shreveport/Bossier has a Dallas mini-me complex and an ass-kissing complex with the Tigers

Monroe/West Monroe has a boot-licker complex with the Tigers - but they have always been Saints fans since KNOE was the Saints station from way back

I don't hate LSU - I have a 4 year degree from the system also, but I don't cheer for them either - I just hate when people insist you have to like them because they are Louisiana's school (only by hook and crook voa Leche and Long - Centenary actually owned their asses on the gridiron)
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

+ Reply to Thread