+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tech and UNT favored

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Tech and UNT favored

If Vegas is right, we win the west.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Tech and UNT favored

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    If Vegas is right, we win the west.
    Line moved to UAB -1

We are -19

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I wish I had the confidence in UNT that Vegas does, but....

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

UAB was very unimpressive to me. I can certainly see UNT playing yo to send Fine off with a win.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    UAB was very unimpressive to me. I can certainly see UNT playing yo to send Fine off with a win.
    I agree. I find it difficult to believe Mason Fine can't score a lot of points on UAB. And we know UAB can't score much.

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

Are UAB as unimpressive as Rice who beat UNT? Does UNT care more about sending Fine out with a win or not helping our odds at the west title? UNT has been equally as unimpressive of late and we desperately need their help.

Assuming we are able to take care of our own crap against UTSA.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    Are UAB as unimpressive as Rice who beat UNT? Does UNT care more about sending Fine out with a win or not helping our odds at the west title? UNT has been equally as unimpressive of late and we desperately need their help.

Assuming we are able to take care of our own crap against UTSA.
    True. BUT, UNT is a much better team at home than they are on the road. The Mean Green is 4-1 at home this season, and 0-6 on the road. Their only loss at home was a 46-25 loss to the Houston Cougars of the AAC. The Rice game was played in Houston, and we know how tough that can be. I expect UNT to play UAB very tough in Apogee Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    True. BUT, UNT is a much better team at home than they are on the road. The Mean Green is 4-1 at home this season, and 1-6 on the road. Their only loss at home was a 46-25 loss to the Houston Cougars of the AAC. The Rice game was played in Houston, and we know how tough that can be. I esxpect UNT to play UAB very tough in Apogee Stadium.
    Those are encouraging facts. I would feel a little better if UNT was also playing for bowl-eligibility, but Rice killed that.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

That’s encouraging.

+ Reply to Thread