+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LA Tech Faces Big Ten Foe Indiana

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Faces Big Ten Foe Indiana

Clear possession to Tech off an Indiana player and they give it to the Hossiers after review. Why bother wasting time for the review if the decision is predetermined.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RUBLUE View Post
    Senior Point Guard can’t make 40% of his free throws and is constantly out of control (SSDY). Exciting players that cannot string more than 2 consecutive minutes of basketball together. 20ish and 10ish 5th-7th in the conference and lose in 2nd round of tourney. I’ve seen this Movie many times.
    Trying to make plays he can't make. Konkol must not believe in calling an offensive foul on any player in practice.

Big Dog RUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the roughRUBLUE is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Call us Disney because we're just recycling the same old crap hoping to keep fans with nostalgia
    Kinda like trying to watch “The Conners”.., I want to like it but after 30 seconds I realize it’s just unwatchable shit.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Indiana is a well coached team. Their defensive play in particular was (overall) very good.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

I tried to watch it, but I had to bail out after halftime. Too painful.

Tech kept coming up with new ways to turn the ball over, and Indiana was nailing threes like crazy.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I’ve only seen 2 games, but my starters would be different. Archibald played well and made us competitive in the second half. The fouls at times were crazy, but the charges on Ladoux were real. He looked shocked, but they weren't even close. Our freshman add some life in the game. I didn't expect to win, so I wasn't disappointed in that. I was hoping we would compete better, but we played much better in the second half.
    Last edited by Cal&Ken; 11-26-2019 at 07:53 PM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Indiana is a well coached team. Their defensive play in particular was (overall) very good.
    Yea. I don't want my criticism to be taken as "we should beat one of the historical powerhouses."

I just want them to beat us because they're good, not because we're bad.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dorm Fridge View Post
    Tech kept coming up with new ways to turn the ball over, and Indiana was nailing threes like crazy.
    Creighton did the same thing to us to jump out early. Indiana cooled off from downtown in the 2nd half.

Varsity Bulldog tech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of lighttech_dawg_fan is a glorious beacon of light tech_dawg_fan's Avatar

Didn't want to start a new thread....

SFA just took Duke to OT at Cameron. That's the type of performance I'd like to see from this team.

Update:

SFA won in OT.....

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Layup with .02 of second left. I was watching and when they showed the replay just wow.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Back when we had real coaches, Russo and Eagles, we could "shock" a Duke type team. Under TJE we took #1 ranked Syracuse into OT, but ran out of gas, and then a few days later beat LSU, also in OT. Not surprised SFA played well at Duke, and getting the win is a matter of making just one more shot than the other guys.

We had some nice wins with Coach White, like the road NIT wins. It CAN be done here...with the right guy at the helm.

Bulldog Dawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the roughDawg-n-Pony is a jewel in the rough Dawg-n-Pony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It CAN be done here...with the right guy at the helm.
    You dont get to do what SFA did by playing it safe. "mid majors" dont win those games with plain old vanilla. Their coach is irrationally confident...and a risk taker...and is mostly responsible for his team's attitude/identity. They lost their 2nd best player as grad xfer to Tech and their best freshman to the xfer portal before the season...and yet here they are.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-n-Pony View Post
    You dont get to do what SFA did by playing it safe. "mid majors" dont win those games with plain old vanilla. Their coach is irrationally confident...and a risk taker...and is mostly responsible for his team's attitude/identity. They lost their 2nd best player as grad xfer to Tech and their best freshman to the xfer portal before the season...and yet here they are.

You miss 100% of the shots you dont take.
    ...but we started pressing Indiana with 6 minutes left

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tech_dawg_fan View Post
    Didn't want to start a new thread....

SFA just took Duke to OT at Cameron. That's the type of performance I'd like to see from this team.

Update:

SFA won in OT.....
    We should play them annually. I'd rather play a road game in Nacogdoches than home vs. Wiley College (SUNO, NC Central, etc).

+ Reply to Thread