+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2020 Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2020 Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Should find out UTEP streaming/TV info today. FWIW, MattSarz blog predicts the game will be on ESPN2
    https://mattsarzsports.blogspot.com/...-6-101020.html

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I wonder what's going to happen with all the OOC games cancelled this season? Not just with us, across the sport. This awful tread of scheduling 15 years out will make it a lot harder to reschedule make-ups. On the other hand, all the shifting and last minute schedule re-arraigning this year sort of belies the myth that schedules can't be worked out with a little less notice.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

UTSA game time moved to 7pm - will air on ESPNU

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

I know I’m jumping the gun by almost a year, but now that I’m seeing the ‘Event Horizon’ (a theoretical boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.... or that Holtz can rectify). I’m wondering what kind of humongous beatdown embarrassment Dykes has in store for the fanbase that he thinks failed him by giving up and leaving early in the Texas A&M game. Not only did he stick it to us that year by seeing to it that we faulted in going to a bowl game, but then we beat him in his first game at SMU. True enough that it wasn’t really his team that day, but he was there on the sideline to feel it and now under Holtz’s imploding program we’re going to suffer the consequences next September.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg View Post
    I know I’m jumping the gun by almost a year, but now that I’m seeing the ‘Event Horizon’ (a theoretical boundary around a black hole beyond which no light or other radiation can escape.... or that Holtz can rectify). I’m wondering what kind of humongous beatdown embarrassment Dykes has in store for the fanbase that he thinks failed him by giving up and leaving early in the Texas A&M game. Not only did he stick it to us that year by seeing to it that we faulted in going to a bowl game, but then we beat him in his first game at SMU. True enough that it wasn’t really his team that day, but he was there on the sideline to feel it and now under Holtz’s imploding program we’re going to suffer the consequences next September.
    To be fair, that game started at 8pm. It was 39-16 Aggies at the half and probably 10pm. I know most of my crew left (my boys were 5 & 3 at the time). The game didn't end until 12:45 am.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Those of us who stayed were treated to an epic classic! It was after 2am when we got home that night, and worth it.

As for what Dykes thinks of Tech...nah! He did what he thought was best for his career, and family, and we all knew he was using us as a stepping stone. I don't believe he harbors any personal angst against Tech...heck! if anything, if he has an ounce of humility, he should have a measure of guilt. That promising season collapsed at the end and he played a role in that.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    To be fair, that game started at 8pm. It was 39-16 Aggies at the half and probably 10pm. I know most of my crew left (my boys were 5 & 3 at the time). The game didn't end until 12:45 am.
    That game was extremely exhausting. Would you have left at half time if Tech was up by 10?

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    That game was extremely exhausting. Would you have left at half time if Tech was up by 10?
    I did not leave the game (nor would have if we had a lead). My wife and 2 young children left at the half.

Also, that game was not TECH fans. That was Shreveport folks that turned out and left by half.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Yep. If we still have a "demented" Skip Holtz as our coach next year, you can expect a humiliating beatdown. Those kind of losses don't bother Skip at all. As long as he stays employed, that's all he cares about.

Rice game on ESPN3 per LaTechSPorts.com https://latechsports.com/sports/football/schedule

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Hard to predict what a team will look like a year out. We should be better next year. I think SMU won't be as good next year. I think there is a very good chance their QB goes pro after this season. So they will either start an inexperienced guy or perhaps a transfer. Also Sonny got more out of his relationship with Tech, than Tech got out of the relationship. He shouldn't have that many hurt feelings from his time here.

FIU on espn+

+ Reply to Thread