+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: UTSA @ Louisiana Tech - 11/30 @ 2:30

Hybrid View

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

Utsa UTSA @ Louisiana Tech - 11/30 @ 2:30

Here we go. Game will be on ESPN+.

From the Teddy/Skip radio show tonight a few takeaways from Skip:
    • We want UNT to beat UAB in Denton this Saturday. This is our best route (with us winning of course) to go to the conference championship.
    • J'Mar has addressed the team and apologized and "manned up, face the music".
    • HC said that J'Mar and Adrian are "available", "we will see how practice goes".
    • If we win this Saturday, this senior class will be the winningest class since Tech has gone D-1.
    • We have the number one defense in the nation in the red zone. (I think I heard that right!)

I know I'm a natural sunshine pumper, and I get it with what's happened this year, good and bad. There are plenty of other threads to vent on. Let's finish strong.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: UTSA @ Louisiana Tech - 11/30 @ 2:30

Winning 10 games is very much within grasp. That should be the goal and focus.

Last year lowly 2-9 WKU came to Ruston and beat a hapless, uncaring Tech team. Maybe given recent events the Dawgs will actually show up.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Attendance is always an issue with students out for the quarter break and along with this years melt down, there is an 80% chance of rain. Know matter, my family and I will be there to honor our outgoing Senior class. Go Dawgs!

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Rama Jama View Post
    Here we go. Game will be on ESPN+.

From the Teddy/Skip radio show tonight a few takeaways from Skip:
    • We want UNT to beat UAB in Denton this Saturday. This is our best route (with us winning of course) to go to the conference championship.
    • J'Mar has addressed the team and apologized and "manned up, face the music".
    • HC said that J'Mar and Adrian are "available", "we will see how practice goes".
    • If we win this Saturday, this senior class will be the winningest class since Tech has gone D-1.
    • We have the number one defense in the nation in the red zone. (I think I heard that right!)
    I know I'm a natural sunshine pumper, and I get it with what's happened this year, good and bad. There are plenty of other threads to vent on. Let's finish strong.
    What time does UNT play Saturday? I hope it's after our game. Edit: they play at 3:00 PM!! There will be lots of score checking going on!

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

From the @gotechplsdontdie Twitter page:

Top RED

Zone Defenses

1. Louisiana Tech (.630)
    2. Florida (.643)
    3. Temple (.643)
    4. Georgia (.667)
    5. Ohio State (.667)

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

The last I heard from Holtz was that all the QBs would practice this week and that the QB best capable to lead Tech to a win would start. To me that means Holtz has already decided to play Smith, he just didn’t have the guts to say it outright. He almost can’t afford not to start Joint’Mar. Neither Allen or Elliott are capable of producing a victory (thanks to Holtz’s neglect of them for the last year +). It’s such a shame that the ‘guy’ who screwed up everything big scale (top 25?) will get a chance to save the season.

I’m concerned that if JMar succeeds and Tech wins the West he’ll have reason to celebrate. And I don’t mean a simple pat on the back.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

"Smoke it, if ya got it!"

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

J'Mar did his time. Now, it is time for him to make up for it by beating UTSA and hoping for a UNT win... Let's WIN OUT!!!!!

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    j'mar did his time. Now, it is time for him to make up for it by beating utsa and hoping for a unt win... Let's win out!!!!!

agreed!!!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    J'Mar did his time. Now, it is time for him to make up for it by beating UTSA and hoping for a UNT win... Let's WIN OUT!!!!!
    Amen!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Set to Host UTSA on Senior Day - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The Louisiana Tech football team (8-3, 5-2 Conference USA) will look to bounce back from a pair of conference road defeats and snap a two-game skid this Saturday vs. UTSA (4-7, 3-4 C-USA) at 2:30 p.m. from Joe Aillet Stadium.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

From a Wednesday, November 27, 2019 3:31 PM email

Thanksgiving Week Deals!
    (End Friday 11/29 at 11:59pm)

Check out all the great Thanksgiving Week deals!

- Football vs. UTSA plus Basketball vs. Samford for $20
    - Football West Side single game tickets for $18 (50% off!)
    (select locations apply)
    - Football East Side single game tickets for $15 (30% off!)
    - Already have a ticket to football but not basketball? Bring your football ticket to basketball and get a basketball ticket for $5

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Let's go Bulldogs!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

GO DAWGS!!!!!!! Finish Strong!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread