+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LA Tech Baseball’s First Pitch Dinner Set for Jan. 31

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball LA Tech Baseball’s First Pitch Dinner Set for Jan. 31

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

RUSTON - With anticipation growing for the nearing 2020 Louisiana Tech baseball season, the program will hold its annual "First Pitch Dinner" on Friday, January 31, at 6:30 p.m. in the club level of the Davison Athletics Complex.

More...

Discuss it here.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: LA Tech Baseball’s First Pitch Dinner Set for Jan. 31

Seeing that pic above makes me think......sure wish we would schedule some more baseball games in Frisco, TX. That was awesome playing CAL, Baylor and TX A&M there. And, in light of our current stadium challenges due to the tornadoes, people like the City of Frisco might work a special deal with us.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Baseball’s First Pitch Dinner Set for Jan. 31

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Seeing that pic above makes me think......sure wish we would schedule some more baseball games in Frisco, TX. That was awesome playing CAL, Baylor and TX A&M there. And, in light of our current stadium challenges due to the tornadoes, people like the City of Frisco might work a special deal with us.
    That was a great time and series of games for us.

+ Reply to Thread