+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LA Tech Takes Down MSU in Starkville

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: LA Tech Heads to Starkville to Face Mississippi State

Great shooting the 3 ball. Pretty goo rebounding night. I think this is year 8 or maybe 10 of us not being able to shoot even 70% on Free Throws. A few more conversions at the line puts this game away much earlier.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

LA Tech Takes Down MSU in Starkville

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

The score was tied 11 times in a classic dog fight, but it was Louisiana Tech who made the winning plays down the stretch to take down Mississippi State, 74-67, on Thursday night in front of 6,375 inside Humphrey Coliseum.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

we have a LOT of talent. we have a VERY talented head coach; seriously, he knows the x’s and O’s. PLEASE, just turn them loose. he needs to to keep his commitment and get after it.
    Last edited by skilldawg; 12-05-2019 at 11:13 PM.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quality road win. Now, need the same effort Sunday and keep this ball rolling.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

i rewatched the game this morning. obviously shot lights out from 3, but there was a consistent effort at a full court press. i would rate it an 8 and that was without X or JP. this team may be as athletic as any team in the country. Turn it up to 11 and i don’t care how mild our coach is.

This is a bold statement. Crawford may be our best freshman since Godbolt... how did we get that guy so late? watching him develop is probably enough to keep me coming back.

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    i rewatched the game this morning. obviously shot lights out from 3, but there was a consistent effort at a full court press. i would rate it an 8 and that was without X or JP. this team may be as athletic as any team in the country. Turn it up to 11 and i don’t care how mild our coach is.

This is a bold statement. Crawford may be our best freshman since Godbolt... how did we get that guy so late? watching him develop is probably enough to keep me coming back.
    I know Paul wasn't very developed offensively as a freshman, but he did lead the nation in rebounding. Saying any freshman is better than him is really saying something.
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Crawford may be our best freshman since Godbolt... how did we get that guy so late? watching him develop is probably enough to keep me coming back.
    Plus, you gotta love the rec specs!

I was impressed with Ledoux's effort on both sides of the court. It was a lot of fun to watch.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

I loved the pressure. It didn't create a lot of turnovers, but it did force State to use the clock and force shots (They still shot 48% I think).

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Good pelt to hang on the wall....

Something that Holtz has never done -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I applaud Mo Mu’s play. There may not always be the stats with him, but his effort/hussle make some good things happen.

Sincerely
    Mama Mu’

Just kidding. I love his effort, especially on the offensive boards.

Quote Originally Posted by LEEDAWG View Post
    I applaud Mo Mu’s play. There may not always be the stats with him, but his effort/hussle make some good things happen.

Sincerely
    Mama Mu’

Just kidding. I love his effort, especially on the offensive boards.
    he has really turned it up

Quote Originally Posted by theprofessor View Post
    I know Paul wasn't very developed offensively as a freshman, but he did lead the nation in rebounding. Saying any freshman is better than him is really saying something.
    G was special too. crawford just appears to have a complete game already, with the exception of free throw shooting.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

G was special too. crawford just appears to have a complete game already, with the exception of free throw shooting.
    It's the glasses...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

we have a LOT of talent. we have a VERY talented head coach; seriously, he knows the x’s and O’s. PLEASE, just turn them loose. he needs to to keep his commitment and get after it.
    After watching, I totally agree with your first statement. Maybe he just needed this recruited bench strength to finally pull this off. He can turn them lose later in the season as they continue to mature and jell as a team.

Big Dog Dorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to beholdDorm Fridge is a splendid one to behold

Man, I missed it. Was meaning to check the schedule and forgot.

I got 4,873 emails from Tech last week about discounts and sales on clothes and gear, but nada about the game.

Great win!

+ Reply to Thread